Intro to economics test (1 Viewer)

VLTURBO

HSC
Does anyone know how the test is structured or has any past papers they have done?

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
lol it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be!! i reckon i did alright

th

No.1 Asset
HSC
were ther alot of graph work/

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
anyone done the assignment yet? I dont even know who's in my group. i just know their numbers. i texted them all saying which case study i've started on, and can i have their emails to send what ive done to them. one chcik replied saying that she dropped the unit!!! so now theres three people in my group. from five. i dont know what happened to the other person. theres just three now. its due on the monday we go back to uni. :(:(

j_davo24

HSC
Shell said:
anyone done the assignment yet?
I've done my part, still waiting for a reply from the rest of my group. We were put in groups too, so I don't think you can be penalised because the rest of the hasn't done their parts, at least you shouldn't be able too...

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
OH! really? awesome! its just that theres 3 people in my group now, and 5 case studies. its hard to allocate tasks to people when we havent really met up or anything.

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
you do all of it.. and just tell the tutor.. maybe they will pity u and give u better marks

j_davo24

HSC
Shell said:
OH! really? awesome! its just that theres 3 people in my group now, and 5 case studies. its hard to allocate tasks to people when we havent really met up or anything.
I wouldn't quote me on that one. Lol. However you should have a case for an argument should that occur.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
well i explained in the otehr thread. everything worked out and we wont be penalised.

you guys got your results? i got 15/25. i'm pretty happy with that. thought i'd get way less

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)