introducing me, an idiot (1 Viewer)

HSC
thanks for all of the advice.

the whole situation sucks but yeh, i just need to grow up and learn from my mistakes with him

wish i remembered that last weekend tho. i saw him at the pub and because he was with my brother i had to talk to him. much later in the night, after countless drinks i sent drunken msgs to him; got no idea wat they were tho coz i cant remember the contents and i lost my phone :(

but im pretty sure i made a fool of himself.

and as for his dick size?
showed pics to my friends lol

...slightly below average...

HSC
makedamnsure101 said:
thanks for all of the advice.

the whole situation sucks but yeh, i just need to grow up and learn from my mistakes with him

wish i remembered that last weekend tho. i saw him at the pub and because he was with my brother i had to talk to him. much later in the night, after countless drinks i sent drunken msgs to him; got no idea wat they were tho coz i cant remember the contents and i lost my phone :(

but im pretty sure i made a fool of himself.

and as for his dick size?
showed pics to my friends lol

...slightly below average...
You really are an idiot. I don't believe people like you can learn, you probably seek these situations. Sorry to say it.

HSC
you keep wishing just leave it

you should stay away from him basically delete him from your life, no myspace,facebook,phone,email NOTHING! and when you see him it doesnt mean you have to talk to him fuck seriously no joke i think you do have learn now your getting used to the maxium, and clingy girls are a no go.

HSC
i dont wish for situations like this - why the fuck would i?
nor am i clingy.

fuck, he hurt me and that was the first time i had seen him since, of course that wasnt going to be pleasant.
i did have to talk to him, my gran has been in hospital with a heartattack and as he knew her he wanted to kno how she was, my brother is a wealth of information, so i let him kno.

and as for deleting him completly from my life? i have now, i dont have his number and im not gonna get it.

i was idiot to let me use me in the first place but i'd be crazy if i let myself enter into that situation again; with anyone

thus i think i have learnt

Russdog

russell
HSC
never forget that guy! he played a major part in your life. you'll forever hold a bond with that guy. never forget him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)