Introduction to Business Law (1 Viewer)

sumguy

HSC
hi has anyone done or completed this unit? if so can u explain wot it is like? does it involve a high degree of business law knowledge? does it consist of more theory or practical in general? if anyone has the course outline for this unit, can they please attach the file here or pm me thanks in advance
thanks again for all your replies..

tubtub

HSC
hi, i did it this semester. its mainly contracts, negligence, um australian legal history, torts, stuff like that. u get two asignments and u have to answer legal problems. i reckon i failed intro to biz law though, cause i did soooo shit in the asignments.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
Individual. there are 2 assignments and the final exam. the final is part open book. you can take in 'cheat sheets'. 2 double sided A4 pieces of paper with anything you like written on it.
i personally hated this unit with a passion. because it bored me to tears,
heres the unit outline.

Last edited:
HSC
hey what course are you doing sumguy? Ill be doing this unit and the stastics one and intro to economics. not really looking forward to it tho

sumguy

HSC
Walking Mushroo said:
hey what course are you doing sumguy? Ill be doing this unit and the stastics one and intro to economics. not really looking forward to it tho
im doin international business, i have selected the following units:
- Introduction to Business Law
- Management Foundations
- Introductory Economics
- Marketing Principles

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)