Introduction to Economic Methods (1 Viewer)

Mickiiy

HSC
For those who have done or completed this unit i was wondering that is this unit heavily based on 2unit mathematics? Will people who done general maths in the HSC finds this unit difficult?

Rickbrah

HSC
For those who have done or completed this unit i was wondering that is this unit heavily based on 2unit mathematics? Will people who done general maths in the HSC finds this unit difficult?
i havnt done that course, but i heard its not heavily based

Sam990

HSC
Week 1 (i.e. March 1) if it's anything the same as every other BB&C unit.
hmm i mean the tut, it says week 11 on the top but when you scroll down it still says 10??
btw im on the timetable page of em

Rickbrah

HSC
hmm i mean the tut, it says week 11 on the top but when you scroll down it still says 10??
btw im on the timetable page of em
its better to be safe then sorry so i would say turn up anyway

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
OK, checked out the timetables (Both Campbelltown - Timetable Information - Display Subjects and Parramatta - Timetable Information - Display Subjects as I wasn't sure which campus you were at).

Both of them have the notice at the top saying **** Tutorials commence in week 2, Lectures in week 1. *****
Personally, I'd follow this guide more than anything else.

(FTR this is the only BBC unit I've found anyone doing this year that has a late tute start... lucky kids!)

VU-Nit

HSC
from what my friends told me, its half general maths and half statistics for business(which sorta relies on 2u math)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)