Introduction to Engineering Design and Innovation - ENGG1000 (1 Viewer)

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
Has anyone does this? If so what does it involve?

Thanks

henry08

HSC
N/A
I too will be doing it this year.

From what I see on the website, it involves a project in group work, i.e. making a bridge out of drinking straws (or a cou;le of less interesting ones also)

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Yeah saw that, but the Eng Intro booklet that the faculty sent says it is being offered in Semester 2 - so I should trust the handbook over everything else?
I think the website would be more reliable tbh.

You should be doing ENGG1000 in first semester anyways.

RofL

HSC
excuse my ignorance, but is it possible to skip these engg1000 lectures. My current timetable is set up so that this is the only class I have on thursday.

shady145

Banned
HSC
excuse my ignorance, but is it possible to skip these engg1000 lectures. My current timetable is set up so that this is the only class I have on thursday.
do you like passing :)

LordPc

HSC
you can if you want. but if you do, you should have access to the textbook cause you learn about some general concepts like the process of designing something or how to develop ideas which you have to know in order to get marks. so go to lectures, get a friend to go to lectures or get the textbook

also get to the lectures early. come late and you will join the couple hundred kids who sit on the floor

LordPc

HSC
also dont just conform and sit down if there are other people doing it. if you go up the rear stairs, there is always atleast one seat at the back of clancy

its just that a lot of people couldnt be bothered to say "excuse me" and step infront of two people to get to a seat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)