INTRODUCTIONS for imaginative journey.. (1 Viewer)

lanky_carls

HSC
hi, i am in desperate help of writing a GREAT introduction.. it would be very helpful if anyone could come up with some ideas.. I always get stuck withthe intros!

im studying the tempest, wind and the willows, big fish and I am a bird now, by antony and the johnsons

xo

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
lanky_carls said:
hi, i am in desperate help of writing a GREAT introduction.. it would be very helpful if anyone could come up with some ideas.. I always get stuck withthe intros!

im studying the tempest, wind and the willows, big fish and I am a bird now, by antony and the johnsons

xo
What's your question?

lanky_carls

HSC
i dont have a question, we just have to use a qoute that is associated with imaginative journeys and we haev to write about the relationship with the subscribed texts and imaginative journeys.

thanks
xox

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
in an introduction all you need to do is "introduce" your argument and set up what the body of your essay will be.

no one here is going to write one for you and from what you've given us we wouldn't be able to either.

Shady01

Currently: Destrying liver with celabatory "bevera
HSC
sickest intro for imagintive journeys (u will have to "alter it of coruse lol )
I used it, in the begining of one of the helper texts, Excel or somthing? best inrto.. go into a librabry look it up. orrr i think itsdin the actual circulum or somthing lol. If your all honest etc etc then use it fer ideas on how to intorudce yr texts.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Shady01 said:
sickest intro for imagintive journeys (u will have to "alter it of coruse lol )
I used it, in the begining of one of the helper texts, Excel or somthing? best inrto.. go into a librabry look it up. orrr i think itsdin the actual circulum or somthing lol. If your all honest etc etc then use it fer ideas on how to intorudce yr texts.
no idea what you said o_O ;; but i suggest you don't actually use a study guide, unless for reference and for more ideas as a lot of students in the state will be regurgitating what it says.

Mountain.Dew

Magician, and Lawyer.
HSC
heres my 2 cents:

it would be helpful to start your intro with a nice quote - makes your essay stand out and more interesting, quoting from a known intellectual or a well-known idiom, or such.

e.g.
"To see a world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower" - William Blake epitomises the magnitude of variety and creativity that blossoms from embarking on imaginative journeys...etc.

something like that - add a little flair, add some flowery language, without compromising your argument, and there u have it!

blind_cat

HSC
but you have to remember that you don't only have to takl about imaginative journeys, rather everything in general. Making a generic thesis allows you to define it with each of your text. So, what i mean is thaat start with something really bland. Articulate it in the body of your introduction with relation to your texts. That way, you connect all your text, but also focus on similar and even different (compare and contrast) ingredients asso. with a journey. Even though your focus may be imaginative (so is mine) you won't be marked down for mentioning physical and inner journeys with your essay.
so in general:

for example....

The journey leads to a greater understanding-of the character and their world. Through initiating on a journey, one undergoes an imaginary journey and inner journey of self- change, devoid of any sense of reality, and in consequence, the responder gains a greater understanding of self. This is reflected through Maragret Atwoods' poem JOURNEY TO THE INTERIOR, where her own journey into her own psyche, reveal the limitless quality of our inner self, and convey the capacity of the imaginary journey, having the power to shift one from contrasting worlds. This is also the same case for BLAH BLAH BLAH

Hope it helps. Good Luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)