intrusion when know marks (1 Viewer)

doodydo

HSC
N/A
just wondering about your stance on those incessant callers who will inevitably pry your marks out of you good or bad....come the 17/18th...

alien

HSC
what do you mean? people will call up and ask our marks? no way! just say you're waiting for the letter. or actually do wait for the letter.

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
mmm i haven't actually fully decided what i'm going to do yet-

ppl are expecting me to get dux (we base our on the UAI) and everyone thinks therefore they have the right to know all my marks - its been happening all year

so i'm expecting it on friday morning when i'm logging onto the net to get my results and doubly on saturday when the UAI's are finally out...

hummm i'm not too keen on telling everyone my marks though so i think i'll just tell them to bugger off and for once stop being so nosey

alien

HSC
lol go you! good luck. tell us all how long it takes for you to crack and just scream "i got 99 point freaking 95!!! give me a break!"
lol

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i don't have a problem telling other ppl what i get
i have a problem with the ppl who expect to know ur but won't share theirs

alien

HSC
mizz_smee said:
i don't have a problem telling other ppl what i get
i have a problem with the ppl who expect to know ur but won't share theirs
yeah that sucks. i usually don't like telling people what i get so i don't ask anyone what they got. plus i think it's annoying how those people try to figure out who got what, who came first, who came last etc. it's annoying!

nomz

yeah i'm scared of that coz people are expecting me to do good, but i know i could have done so much better and everyone will be disappointed so i think i'll just be ignoring the phone/ txt msgs/ emails...

Skeeta

HSC
Our school principal is actually having a "congratulatory bbq" at school for all the people in year 12.

The REAL reason for this is because the school actually doesnt recieve the UAI's so its an opportunity for him to find them out rather than getting an office lady to ring everyone. BUT the mans arrogant and i DONT like him so I'm going to the BBQ, eating the food, and telling everyone BUT HIM!!!

mwahahaha

payback for not knowing my name after 6 long years

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Skeeta said:
Our school principal is actually having a "congratulatory bbq" at school for all the people in year 12.

The REAL reason for this is because the school actually doesnt recieve the UAI's so its an opportunity for him to find them out rather than getting an office lady to ring everyone. BUT the mans arrogant and i DONT like him so I'm going to the BBQ, eating the food, and telling everyone BUT HIM!!!

mwahahaha

lol. so when you go eat his food and when he ask you what uai did you get? you reply "oh...i haven't check yet"? lol

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
come to think of it, having a BBQ is better than nothing. my stingy principal tell us to ring HIM to tell him our UAI. omg...

HSC
Skeeta said:

mwahahaha

the teachers will tell him skeets lol

ooo that bbq aint far away either

oh that principal is gonna give me a death stare as soon as i walk in for doing that money shit to him on sign out day lol

Last edited:
S

Shuter

I'm going to tell everyone my marks, and probably ask everyone their's too, I don't see what the big deal is.

We have a BBQ on the 20th as well.

Lainee

HSC
I'm most likely the person who rings around asking all my friends, partly cause I'm nosey :p and partly cause I want to make sure they're alright.

We're invited back to school on the 20th, but no BBQ. And Skeeta - most abled schools are able to estimate your UAI anyway from your HSC marks (that's what a teacher told me anyway), but most just want to be certain of what to put in the honour roll and all and probably give the people to did really well a chance to show off. :rolleyes:

Skeeta

HSC
yeah realistically all they've got to do is put all our digits in SAM and bingo

our principal is an arrogant prick... This is the man who, after 6 years of handing me academic excellence awards and medals, morning teas for student excellence, duke of ed awards, src and house captain, community service awards and signing reports with 1 and 2 rankings... fails to know my name on sign out day (when its on the sheet infront of him) and questions my ability to get a UAI that will get me into university

that man... can suck a dick

max

That which u feel becomes
HSC
Lainee said:
I'm most likely the person who rings around asking all my friends, partly cause I'm nosey :p and partly cause I want to make sure they're alright.

We're invited back to school on the 20th, but no BBQ. And Skeeta - most abled schools are able to estimate your UAI anyway from your HSC marks (that's what a teacher told me anyway), but most just want to be certain of what to put in the honour roll and all and probably give the people to did really well a chance to show off. :rolleyes:

..which for your school i'm guessing would be a lot of people?!

HSC
Skeeta said:
yeah realistically all they've got to do is put all our digits in SAM and bingo

our principal is an arrogant prick... This is the man who, after 6 years of handing me academic excellence awards and medals, morning teas for student excellence, duke of ed awards, src and house captain, community service awards and signing reports with 1 and 2 rankings... fails to know my name on sign out day (when its on the sheet infront of him) and questions my ability to get a UAI that will get me into university

that man... can suck a dick

haha he knew my name perfectly well....my moment of glory was that little argument i had with him and how he got so angry and upset about it that he went and bitched to all my teachers and they didnt care lol

max

That which u feel becomes
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
haha he knew my name perfectly well....my moment of glory was that little argument i had with him and how he got so angry and upset about it that he went and bitched to all my teachers and they didnt care lol

haha, stick it to the man!

Yeh, I hate people who don't remember your name - such an insult.

And if you don't remember theirs?

Do a Tripod. "Hey......shhnreshhnneahhh.."

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
i have a wedding sat night...........for a student who just did her HSC....so u can just imagine that........no one will be paying attention to the bride.......

Lainee

HSC
max said:
..which for your school i'm guessing would be a lot of people?!
Hopefully everyone does really well this year, give everyone a chance to feel proud of themselves. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)