Investigating Science Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

sainzsgf

HSC
hopefully not some out of the blue question that requires exact examples hahaha

charlieashford

HSC
hopefully not some out of the blue question that requires exact examples hahaha
I'm pretty sure we need to know one report in depth (like date, author, what it was about, etc) so I assume some examples would be needed from that. I'm doing the Debendox from Will McBride as my example, apparently it can be any one from the entire syllabus, you just need to know any one in depth.

charlieashford

HSC
According to NESA, we'll have at least 2 questions worth 7 - 9 marks. I was hoping it would only be one.

Section I (20 marks) consists of multiple-choice questions answered on a separate machine-scored answer
sheet. Section II (80 marks) consists of 20-25 items. At least two items will be worth 7-9 marks. Answers are written
in the spaces provided on the question paper.

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
Don't mean to sound stupid but what is this subject about? I remember hearing about it in junior years and thought it was forensics or some shit and thought that would be sick but im confused now

Cathode_RT

HSC
Don't mean to sound stupid but what is this subject about? I remember hearing about it in junior years and thought it was forensics or some shit and thought that would be sick but im confused now
Its studies the processes behind science overall, like methodology, technologies and how society affects science

sainzsgf

HSC
I'm pretty sure we need to know one report in depth (like date, author, what it was about, etc) so I assume some examples would be needed from that. I'm doing the Debendox from Will McBride as my example, apparently it can be any one from the entire syllabus, you just need to know any one in depth.
I'm trying to remember all the details for Andrew Wakefield's report, that one is pretty easy

sainzsgf

HSC
According to NESA, we'll have at least 2 questions worth 7 - 9 marks. I was hoping it would only be one.

Section I (20 marks) consists of multiple-choice questions answered on a separate machine-scored answer
sheet. Section II (80 marks) consists of 20-25 items. At least two items will be worth 7-9 marks. Answers are written
in the spaces provided on the question paper.
Maybe it will be a question that is split up into 3 subquestions like a) b) and c) , those arent too bad to be honest, their usually ones on module 5 methodology and hypothesises

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)