Invisible windows! (1 Viewer)

hApPy1

HSC
somthin weird is happenin - whenever i put a window to the bottom of my screen - it totally disppears! ie. the comp isnt acknowleging windows i have open .....but they r there.....its like they r invisible or sumthing! I hope it has nothin to do with that 'block checker' virus thing! but i doubt it coz this new prob has only started today whereas ive had the block checker virus for a while.

Anyone have any idea how to solve either- it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx dudes

HSC
http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=27430

In particulary, give the anti spyware/virus tools in this post a look:
http://community.boredofstudies.org/showpost.php?p=899981&postcount=6

The windows disappearing could be from almost anything by my judgement, such as files damaged by a virus, some sort of general goof up or whatever. Given that you're aware there's at least one virus on the machine, it might be a good time to think about formatting the machine and starting from scratch to make sure that you have a stable, secure set up.

(My apologies if you've already tried the spyware tools, etc, I haven't seen the original posts you seem to have made talking about the virus, so I don't know what you've tried already and what has been suggested already).

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
Apart from above, could you be a bit more specific? What exactly happens, do you drag a window and it just vanishes, or closes, et cetera?

hApPy1

HSC
MedNez said:
Apart from above, could you be a bit more specific? What exactly happens, do you drag a window and it just vanishes, or closes, et cetera?

when i minimize (ie. put the pg to teh bottom of the screen) it disappears...i shall try that spyware thing.

thanx dudes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)