IP- BLUE MURDER -CostumeDesign (1 Viewer)

asha_ramirez

HSC
Hey I was just wondering if anyone is doing BLUE MURDER by Beatrix Christian as costume design for their IP??

hayhay_03

HSC
nah sorry im not .. but im using blue murder for promotional! r u using it for cosutme?

imhere4themusic

flied lice
HSC
I know it's almost a year late but I'm doing Blue Murder for costume design. Did you see the ones at Onstage?

asha_ramirez

HSC
yeah nice one on the 6months late :uhhuh: blue murder is an awesome play, if you want to discuss anything about it just email me. good luck with costumes dude.

Beejole

HSC
Howdy, I'm doing Blue Murder for costume too.. :) Do you know where I can purchase a copy of it? :-/

Skitzo

HSC
Me too

Yeah, over here l'm committing myself to costume design, Blue murder that is and its a hell of a play to figure out. It took me ages to comprehend the 3 muses roles within the play but finally l am starting to see the light. Hopefully it all works out. The ones at On Stage where rad, but l'm going for more of a realistic, approach opposed to a surrealistic one. I fell head over heels for the play, the underlying concepts are so complex, and unique, something l thought the others lacked. If anyone is needing help, or wishes to offer any message me, oh yeah and good luck!

Opium

:: Unbound ::
HSC
I'm doing Blue Murder for Program and Promotion. It's an awesome play, but fairly hard to interpret.

dany_starlet

HSC
I did Blue Murder for Director's Folio... i loved it, the play is so unique but i'm GLAD it's over!!!!

Did anyone else feel they connected with the play pretty well? I seemed to interpret it fairly well.

Discovering the universal themes was interesting

Opium

HSC
^I only discovered what the play was on about when i had to re look over it when writing my feature article and directors concept for my promotional material :p Yeah its a good play. Very very strange though.

dany_starlet

HSC
Opium said:
^I only discovered what the play was on about when i had to re look over it when writing my feature article and directors concept for my promotional material :p Yeah its a good play. Very very strange though.

Strange indeed! But I suppose that's what is so appealing about it. It's so unique and brilliant... I just love it!

I actually used a photo of Billy Corgan (Smashing Pumpkins/Zwan) for my Blue... Blue ... so weird hehehe

Opium

HSC
dany_starlet said:
Strange indeed! But I suppose that's what is so appealing about it. It's so unique and brilliant... I just love it!

I actually used a photo of Billy Corgan (Smashing Pumpkins/Zwan) for my Blue... Blue ... so weird hehehe
this is the image of the guy i got to play blue

Blue

Just some random google browsing to find my actors. I made up the profiles for them. But as soon as I saw the picture of this guy I knew "that's Blue". Those eyes are freaky, he looks exactly how I'd picture him.

dany_starlet

HSC
Opium said:
this is the image of the guy i got to play blue

Blue

Just some random google browsing to find my actors. I made up the profiles for them. But as soon as I saw the picture of this guy I knew "that's Blue". Those eyes are freaky, he looks exactly how I'd picture him.
OOOOH ! That's awesome!!! I can see him as Blue! I'll show you the photo I had of Billy "Blue" ...

Billy "Blue" Corgan

imhere4themusic

flied lice
HSC
Jeez I did costume design and those Blues are like exactly what I had in mind. I used an actor but I can't remember his name. The play is awesome. It's so different to connect to as a male when the play is so feminine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)