IP -Poster (feedback needed!) (1 Viewer)

Opium

:: Unbound ::
HSC
Hey guys, I'm doing Program and Promotion and I haven't done very much besides my poster design. I intend to devote a large part of the upcoming holidays to doing more of my IP work because the trials are coming up rather quickly and i dont' have much to show for it.

Anyway I would really appreciate it if I could get some feedback on my poster design :)

Blue Murder Poster

Thanks guys

niteshade1312

HSC
I wouldnt change one thing... okay 1 thing.. the STC Band should be at the top. Otherwise I think its great and if I come up with any other stuff, Ill be sure to drop it by.

al_87

HSC
not that i know that much about the promotion side of it, but it looks great - only thing i can say after seeing my teacher interogate another student doing promotion is know the why's for all the parts of the poster. but really nice work!! :)

Opium

HSC
thanks for the comments :)
Yeah I do know what each little bit is for, i'm an ext 2 english student as well so I need to be able to look into things and explain the hows and whys.

I think there might be a bit of an alteration with the play information text but aside from that it'll remain the same.

If there are anymore comments I'd still like to hear them

Opium

HSC
I need quick replies I'm getting this printed off tomorrow in a different city because my town doesn't have a good printing shop. So if you could comment i'd appreciate it!
thanks (and sorry for the double post but i think it's necessary)

BLUE MURDER

niteshade1312

HSC
That's amazing. Absolutely love it! The contrast between the Blue and Red iswonderful!

BasketCase

ヴァネッサちゃん
HSC
nicely done.
Ill be doing mine with Photoshop

how did you make yours?

Opium

HSC
BasketCase said:
nicely done.
Ill be doing mine with Photoshop

how did you make yours?
I made mine in photoshop as well.

Here is the final version that I printed out:
blue murder final poster

here's an actual picture of the printed out poster though: printed out

I've also finished the flyer now as well, I have that all printed out. I have a design in my head for the program and then i have to work on drafts for my media release. My log book is slightly lacking though, i'll have to add a hell of a lot to it :p

Opium

HSC
thanks ^_^

Gah, I wish there was more time till the hsc and trials. My trials start 2nd week back and it's already wedensday night of rhte first week of holidays and I haven't done any study besides a few ext 2 english things and this drama thing :-/
I REALLY need to get down and study for all my subjects if i have any hope of getting a reasonable UAI.

BasketCase

ヴァネッサちゃん
HSC
Opium said:
thanks ^_^

Gah, I wish there was more time till the hsc and trials. My trials start 2nd week back and it's already wedensday night of rhte first week of holidays and I haven't done any study besides a few ext 2 english things and this drama thing :-/
I REALLY need to get down and study for all my subjects if i have any hope of getting a reasonable UAI.

Yeah! i reckon
i got 4 assessments coming up this friday, luckyly one is an exam but still ugh..
trials less than 2 weeksss ahh

i gotta show you my poster sometime, its pretty crap im warning ya.

Last edited:

Opium

HSC
BasketCase said:
Yeah! i reckon
i got 4 assessments coming up this friday, luckyly one is an exam but still ugh..
trials less than 2 weeksss ahh

i gotta show you my poster sometime, its pretty crap im warning ya.
I'd like to see you poster, post a picture of it here if you can :)

chopper_yosh

thats heaps good! gotta love the opacity settings in photoshop! i just wanna know how you got the letters like that. did u do a word art and then change it around with effects? anyway really kool. just gotta do mine for dead heart.....mm well back to that!

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
OMG, infinitely better than the shit pouring out of my class.

Nice joorrrrrrrrb.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)