IP-Scriptwriting Title Page (1 Viewer)

roseysparkles

HSC
ok just wondering does anyone know what should be on the title page of the IP script once it is handed in to the BOS? Is it just the title of the play and student number and in which order?
Oh yeah it is presented bound right?

I feel so confused.. im the only one in my school doing it for IP... so yeah if anyone can help I would bee sooo happpyyy!!!
thanksies!

itsjenjen

HSC
Hey,
I'm the only one doing it at my scohol too :) I asked my teacher, and assuming he's telling me the right things, you put your student number in the top left corner and the title centralised in larger font. And i'm getting mine bound but you don't HAVE to, you can put it in a plastic sleeve display folder or anything... it's up to you.
Hope that helps.... oh and is yours due on monday?

roseysparkles

HSC
yes!! thanks sooo much!
Everytime we had lessons on IP, my teacher would say 'get into small IP groups' so that the design ppl or performance ppl could discuss where they were up too... and i had to sit by myself in my own group..
Mine is due on Monday too, whats is yours about? Well anyways good luck, hope you do well!
Oh yeah what sized font do you think?
And should I put 'HSC Drama Individual Project' and then the title of the script?
Thanks for helping times a billion!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)