iPhone 4 - 4th Gen iPhone (1 Viewer)

iPhone 4 - Will you Get?

• Total voters

xMaNx

HSC
dude get the iPhone 4, you're rich enough.

Unless, the iPod Touch also has all the same features other than calling and GPS

octopie

HSC
I think I'll stick with my 3G for another year... I bet there's gonna be another model out next year anyway.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
dude get the iPhone 4, you're rich enough.

Unless, the iPod Touch also has all the same features other than calling and GPS
daddy wont let me go on a plan/contract.

and i wont be paying for itouch.

and i already have a good phone and dont need gps.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
OMFG, multitasking, folders and video calling. I wonder no one thought of that?

xMaNx

HSC
screw all that, it looks so sexy, im having wet dreams already!

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Even though the features sound crap and Apple sounds like it controls it's systems/products too much... if you've seen my Nokia thread which is the exact opposite whereby there are HEAPS more features out of the box but they are buggy/crappy and Nokia's "open infrastructure" means their Ovi (aka app) store is crap and non integrated... you really do yearn for something better.

I don't mind if a new one comes out next year. The thing I noticed about Apple is that even after the device is out, you can still get new features from the latest model through firmware updates. Unlike Nokia which restricts firmware and is buggy, the Apple stuff is far more stable from what I can tell. Heck I couldn't even pick up a phone call on the N97 without the system lagging... and today I missed a call because the slider to answer the phone was lagging in loading and wouldn't slide!!

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
this is is what you do...wait until around Nov 10th when apple releases ipod touch 4 g lol be like twice as fast as iphone 4 g u watch :D

what gets me is why don't they release the ipods touches and iphone the same time?...r there two different teams workin on it? or they wait until the market dies down again then BAM!!!, IPOD TOUCH 4 G is sleeker cooler and faster :)...PS: ipod touch 4 g will be slimmer as well :p, that would be so cool

as with nokia, they used to be good back in the ol days, but now i have a laggy nokia phone that shit at everything...good thing i don't use it much.

lol at Microsoft trying to promote their HTC EVO 4 G lol....is iphone 4, 4 g?

Good thing is with apple, they may take a while to get sdimple things down, but at least they do it well and deliver solid products along with exceptional advertising, very simple indeed. :)

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
OMFG, multitasking, folders and video calling. I wonder no one thought of that?
err they have but they just don't implement it so suckers keep buying upgrades everytime they release a new phone with one extra minor feature.

so many of you idiots are getting sucked into this, i don't know why rofl

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
err they have but they just don't implement it so suckers keep buying upgrades everytime they release a new phone with one extra minor feature.

so many of you idiots are getting sucked into this, i don't know why rofl
NAH< APPLE IS GOD LOL< MUST BUY MUST BUY....*jks* lol

IF YOU DON"T BUY IT UR GOING TO HELL lol hahaha apple had no wifi in there presentation, sucas, thats what happens when companies get to greedy :)

seriously its more like your wallet is gona go broke. AGAIN. lol--seriiously 899 for a phone wtf, i can get a desktop thats 999999 X more powerful for that price :), there honestly too up themselves, but who came blame them when Microsoft hogs about 90% of the computing market LOL, just give up apple...Make things simpler and cheaper :)

xMaNx

HSC
NAH< APPLE IS GOD LOL< MUST BUY MUST BUY....*jks* lol

IF YOU DON"T BUY IT UR GOING TO HELL lol hahaha apple had no wifi in there presentation, sucas, thats what happens when companies get to greedy :)

seriously its more like your wallet is gona go broke. AGAIN. lol--seriiously 899 for a phone wtf, i can get a desktop thats 999999 X more powerful for that price :), there honestly too up themselves, but who came blame them when Microsoft hogs about 90% of the computing market LOL, just give up apple...Make things simpler and cheaper :)
Apple have good products, but insane prices, which I guess they deserve to charge for all the hype they create through their good marketing.

iirc Nokia N95 when it came out was over $1000, I was going to get one, but ended up getting LG chocolate instead because I didnt want to spend that much, so in that form iPhone is pretty good imo, I find it easy to use, with a lot more features than other phones and I dont mind paying $5-10 a month on contract, or even 0, when I get the unlimited plan.

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
jailbreak is all i can say to do...it adds tons more features and you get support from wider communities that develop more "free" software for you. and you can still be loyal to apple, as they can't detect it :) best of both worlds.

does the HTC have bluetooth? y / y not?

xMaNx

HSC
jailbreak is all i can say to do...it adds tons more features and you get support from wider communities that develop more "free" software for you. and you can still be loyal to apple, as they can't detect it :) best of both worlds.
Yeh, did that ages ago, free stuff is always nice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)