• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

iPhone 4S (1 Viewer)

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I can't remember where I read this but apparently AAE will also be doing deliveries on Saturday for the IPhones for some reason.
hope so

I just called up to confirm my delivery address was correct as a part of it is now missing when I login into the "track your order" page on Vodafone. Turns out they took down the correct address but it's coming up funny on the website.
I thought the same thing when I ordered my sim 5-6 months ago, they show the street name and not the street type, so 16 George street will be shown as "16 George Sydney" but they have the street type in their own system.

Was also told my order is on hold because of lack of stock even though I ordered on Saturday night and was told yesterday it was shipped. So clueless.
ouch, funny how my dad/brother got theirs before you and they ordered 2 days later (probably because he's an existing customer on the $100 timeless idk) but I want mine :(

fucking lolworthy stuff, am definitely going to try so much stuff on it.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Yeah I just let the CS agent know what I think. Apparently this is an actual mistake and the street type wasn't submitted to AAE so I need to go to the depot to pick it up.

It's weird because I have the order receipt and it does have the street name and as far as I know, these systems simply copy what you entered originally. No one should be re-entering your address manually so mistakes like this don't happen =/

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah I just let the CS agent know what I think. Apparently this is an actual mistake and the street type wasn't submitted to AAE so I need to go to the depot to pick it up.

It's weird because I have the order receipt and it does have the street name and as far as I know, these systems simply copy what you entered originally. No one should be re-entering your address manually so mistakes like this don't happen =/
wtf, that's just stupid of vodafone, so going to pick it up today or something? cant you just call them and tell them your address? you shouldn't have to go and pick it up, you'll be paying for this over 2 years.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
I'm excited for it but not excited enough to drive to the depot lol. He said to call back in a few hours and they should have a consignment number so I'll prob just take it from there.

Pretty weird how AAE is delivering tomorrow. (good thing though lol)

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm excited for it but not excited enough to drive to the depot lol. He said to call back in a few hours and they should have a consignment number so I'll prob just take it from there.

Pretty weird how AAE is delivering tomorrow. (good thing though lol)
that's alright, too much effort to go and pick it up... lol haha and yeah it's good they're delivering on the weekend (probably have enough orders thats why).

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Yeah I saw that on Gizmodo - incredibly shit. Although to be fair I guess it's technically still a beta.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
These guys can't be serious -.-

Dear xxxxx

Thanks for ordering your new iPhone with Vodafone.

As we've received high demand, we appreciate your patience. We're working as quickly as possible to ensure that your order is processed as a priority.

To check our expected delivery times, please click here or call 1300 650 410.

Best regards,
The Vodafone Team

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Still no delivery, I would call up voda but it's too much effort, plus I haven't paid my previous bill yet and they might ask me about it :uhoh:

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Australian business integration will be arriving in 2012 (ugh).

cheezcake

Callipygian Member
HSC
Still no delivery, I would call up voda but it's too much effort, plus I haven't paid my previous bill yet and they might ask me about it :uhoh:
Voda is retarded with delivery, when i ordered my nexus s it hadn't come for a week so i called them up and they said it was out of stock so it hadn't been delivered yet but they could cancel the delivery and give me a number to get it in store, so i went and got it in store the next day, come home and the one by delivery arrives about half an hour later. So yeh i have two nexus s's at the moment.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
I've heard of this happening to lots of people (whirlpool) and apparently it will catch up with you if you don't let them know about it.

Just a heads up.

cheezcake

Callipygian Member
HSC
Yeh i did, they said they'd send a box to return it in like 4 weeks back, still hasn't arrived.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
aww man, voda has completely screwed up now:

Track my order
We are unable to track your order at this time. Please try again or contact Customer Care on 1300 650 410
fml.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)