iPod nano cases (1 Viewer)

SL Dann

HSC
go_swans said:
i just bought genuine apple nano (like condom material, but thicker) skins for my nano. Fit perefectly, unlike crappy fake ones. Cost a lot but they protect the nano and they look good. I have a spare one (BRAND new) that i was gunna sell on eBay, but if ur interested, PM me. :)

Those look so much cooler than the case you now get with the Nano. I'd go for one of these and get some of those screen protectors you can buy for phones.

SLD.

Collin

HSC
N/A
For anyone thinking of getting a Nano with a case, Officeworks right now has a bundle on. 2GB + case = $299, 4GB + case = $359.. i.e case thrown in for free.

Shameless promotion..

alby

cool duckie
HSC
anyone on ebay looking for nano (probably most ipods) skins, i bought my bf 2 skins for his nano for 99c (+$15.99 shipping from HK though)

lots of ipod skins here if anyone's looking

ps. anyone think this's worth it?

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
i know all you ipod nano users want to see your pretty screens and control, but i have found the old MiniDisc type soft bags (you can get them at the markets), are great for protecting all types of mp3 players.

HSC
I bought a $10 screen/back/front cover protector (plastic film) from eBay, which is fantastic, then found a Life Leather Pouch for $25 which is perfect. All you need to keep it scratch and dent free.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)