Ipod won't turn off (1 Viewer)

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
I've got an Ipod Nano, and i've had it for about 2 years. It always worked fine, up till around lunch time today, when i tried to turn it off, but it wouldn't turn off. Every other function works perfectly, except for the fact that i can't turn the damn thing off! I tried leaving the Ipod to let it turn off by itself, but 1 hour later, it's still not off. Even now, i still can't turn it off. And, i can't find the reciept for my Ipod, but i'm sure my warranty probably expired ages ago. What should i do? Should i take it to be repaired? Any non-costly tips as to what i could do?

Thanks. =)

Evilo

HSC
Google for the reset button/code and see what happens

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
i had the same problem not so long ago.

reset the ipod by just pressing the centre and menu buttons simultaneously for a few seconds.

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
onebytwo said:
i had the same problem not so long ago.

reset the ipod by just pressing the centre and menu buttons simultaneously for a few seconds.
OMG! It worked! It can turn off now!!!

Thankyou so much, guys! :)

ZJ NingNing

HSC
Good, I am glad that I didnt kill your ipod, otherwise I will feel so bad and probably want to buy you another one.

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
ZJ NingNing said:
Good, I am glad that I didnt kill your ipod, otherwise I will feel so bad and probably want to buy you another one.
Lol. Believe me, Ning. It had nothing to do with you, so don't worry! :) But, i'm so glad now. Here i was thinking i had to take it in to be repaired... *phew*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)