IPT and SDD (1 Viewer)

Lufa

HSC
hmm those are computer courses i picked for year 11. But rite now though out yeah 7 to 10 i haven't really done any other computer courses would i do fine or fall behind hmm also is there a way i can teach my self the basic of 3u mathsbefor i get to year 11 and is year 12 work the same as year 11 for maths? and is there a requirment of wat level of math i need to do to get into uni for IT

Last edited:

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
Yeah you would be fine if you study hard with those courses. But for people who have done computer courses before, they have an advantage. Catch up I guess :p

EDIT: It says your HSC is in 2007. Wtf lol.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
IPT is easier i say than SDD, although i didnt do the latter in high school.
youll be fine if you apply yourself diligently, since the topics aernt that hard to grasp, although you would need to pick up the skills in yr 11 and apply them in yr12, especially when you have to do a major project.

normally for IT, adv maths is the minimum, although its advisable to d ext 1 maths.
You could teach yourself basic maths if you so wish, but the difficulty from yr 10 to yr 11 is a huge jump so you better be prepared for it.

For the HSC, they test you around 30% of what you learn in the preliminary so its important to grasp the concepts in order to apply it in hsc level.

Lufa

HSC
HMM is there any hard stuff in the year 10 course then i need to study can u tell me it?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)