IPT Books for sale!!! (1 Viewer)

natewood

Howdy, i've got the following ipt books for sale:
- Excel Revise IPT in a month $12
- Information Processes and Technology Excel $17

All books are in excellent brand new condition, if u would like more info email me at pjwood@tpg.com.au, i can take a picture of them if u wanna see what condition its in.

Thanks guys,
Nathan Wood

Huy

HSC
N/A
Buy/Sell & Tuition Services
http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=46

This would belong there, instead of the (proper) IPT forum.

Aside, (and hijacking this thread at the same time).

I also have the Excel IPT text for sale and can compete with those prices :D - I've read the text once, picked it up 5 times almost, and it's immaculate/no doggy ears, no markings, underlining or highlighting - brand new, I can also provide photographs if need be :p

rx72c

hehehe, huy your shifty man. ive got heaps of books well seel for dirt if anyone is interested, not just for computers.

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by rx72c
hehehe, huy your shifty man. ive got heaps of books well seel for dirt if anyone is interested, not just for computers.
I already sold the book (above)

$20!

Bought it for $29.95
Bargain, in 1 year, I lost $9.95 :p

Perfect condition, I haven't even used it that often (Excel IPT that is).

The spine is in-tact and the pages have no creases, it's "brand new" (that is, couldn't tell the difference, besides one or two minor fingerprints on the cover).

;)

rx72c

The admins should make a forsale/wanted section on this forum so students can trade books and be able to get books that ex-hsc students no longer need.
I think it would be a great idea, get some spare cash for ex-hsc students as well as some really really cheap books for future students. Well hope an admin reads this and replies to it to say if they can do something like this.

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by rx72c
The admins should make a forsale/wanted section on this forum so students can trade books and be able to get books that ex-hsc students no longer need.
They've already done it. The buy/sell & tuition section of this forum.

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)