IPT (Boring OR Not) (1 Viewer)

Is IPT boring

• YES

Votes: 33 57.9%
  • NO

Votes: 24 42.1%

• Total voters

rx72c

Hey everybody, just thought that i mate put up a poll that isnt so biased like the rest(i.e calling every IPT student a LOSER).

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ...
its not really boring to be honest....
IPT is not boring :)
3 to 1, no against yes.

...IPT isn't boring! :D

kkorpz

Casual Wanderer
HSC
Sometimes its boring.. but only coz the teacher blabs on and never makes much sense. But sometimes he hits something interesting and its not so boring after all...

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
nah not boring - but the teacher's lessons are

so yeah - vote: no

HSC
hmm...unless you have a tyrant for a teacher i reckon the students determine whether or not the class is boring or not...just my opinion

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
My vote goes to "No". I enjoy IPT (particularly Multimedia) and I don't regret doing it for Year 12 at all. :)

Huy

HSC
N/A
IPT isn't boring, woohoo!!

11 votes to 2. :)

rx72c

Yeh IPT is definitely not boring and one of the subjects that i enjoyed the most, not cause it was IPT rather it was just fun cause the students that do IPT are good people, not dickheads like those CHEM FUCKS. sorry bout the language.

Huy

HSC
N/A
I enjoy IPT too :)

Originally posted by rx72c
cause the students that do IPT are good people, not dickheads like those CHEM FUCKS. sorry bout the language.
I think in my case, its the complete opposite at my school.

The IPT guys are the "fucks" while the chem guys are all great... that was after the "cull" haha! we had *A LOT* of clowns in our chem class during the prelim, but they all dropped it so now we're left with the good guys :)

I do chem and I'm a good guy in both classes :D :p :p
... at least that's what it says on my report ;)

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah man i hate studying for the subject though - its bitchy - so many things to rmemeber... aAaaHhh!!!

rx72c

Im still enjoying IPT cause i dont go to school, hahah teacher is a fuckwit, again sorry bout language but IPT will always be a favourite.

Huss

HSC
N/A
ipt is good but if u have a teacher that cares only about himself and his subaru well then will find it boring...especially if u cant understand him

rx72c

HAHAH spot on hassan, how did you know he is a curry, no offence to other pakistanis but i hate this guy so much.

Roors

HSC
Nah i like IPT i suppose it's all reflected in the way u go as well, and the way u study. We never did notes in class, just a few quiz sessions every now and then...other then that it was prac, discussion, real life examples and hotmail heheh
but I'm sure HUY reallyyyy loved his IPT lessons.....
isnt that righttt???
BTW....why are we discussing how "boring" or "exciting" IPT is 2 weeks before the exams...a bit too late to change our minds now heheh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)