IPT Hmmm... dubious for sure! =P (1 Viewer)

joeyjeremy

HSC
Hey there peeps !! :)

Guess wat i did the IPT Preliminary Exam today and it was very dubious and hard though i got 15/20 in the MULITPLE choice 2nd highest so far.
Well.... there were some questions that we didnt really learn into depth in class.
Well for people who havent dont it yet heres a tip:

LEARN HOW TO DRAW DIAGRAMS PLZ GOD lol

sorry lol

Well Good luck Everyone with every exams!!

Anyways thanks Catch :) :rofl: :rofl: :)

HSC
joeyjeremy said:
Hey there peeps !! :)

Guess wat i did the IPT Preliminary Exam today and it was very dubious and hard though i got 15/20 in the MULITPLE choice 2nd highest so far.
Well.... there were some questions that we didnt really learn into depth in class.
Well for people who havent dont it yet heres a tip:

LEARN HOW TO DRAW DIAGRAMS PLZ GOD lol

sorry lol

Well Good luck Everyone with every exams!!

Anyways thanks Catch :) :rofl: :rofl: :)
thanx for da advice! i like drawing the context diagrams but the flow chart ones are weird and hard to learn. doing it next tuesday for me! i'm actually more concerned of my chemistry exams more so since chem is even harder to learn for me. too much study.
congrats on da marks and rank! :eek:

joeyjeremy

HSC
hey there

nah we didnt have to draw a gantt chart but alot of Ummm drawing trust me lol :D :D :D

Well yeah our one was independent !!!!!! :vcross:

But i hope i did ok :D :D

Lwaxana plz REPLY to this POST LOL and guess who this is lol =P

ANyways yeah good luck to all :uhhuh:

Multiple choice was easy
But Dont count on my tips MIGHT be different im NOT SURE LOL!! dont want to give out wrong info for u guys and gals lol :p

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
IPT's a stupid subject anyway. I'm dropping it even though I'm pretty sure I'll come top of the class. You guys are lucky though cause we only get our result next term :(.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Trev said:
im doin my exam on thurs i think, im gunna go shit coz i kno nothin and its worth 30%, ranks goin from 1 to 54 i bet :p
WOAH u have 54 pplz in ur class... i go to a skool with 1200 students 200 of which r yr 11 and only SIX pplz do itp!

HSC
melsc said:
WOAH u have 54 pplz in ur class... i go to a skool with 1200 students 200 of which r yr 11 and only SIX pplz do itp!
my class has ten more students than your class. oh and hellven you're not the only one who has to wait for your results. i have to wait for all of my test results until next term :(

taxman

make poverty
HSC
I have to wait for my results as well...man, I'm terrified. My exam is on Wednesday and we didn't cover flow charts and context diagrams until our final lesson before the exams...our teacher goes "Oops! We should've covered these in a bit more depth! Sorry guys!"

It's such a shit subject, I think I'll come second in the class, cos everyone else is lost with it, but I'm DEFINITELY dropping IPT next year...it makes me scream in boredom. KILL IPT! KILL IT TO IT'S KNEEEEEEES!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)