IPT...How Confident r U..? (1 Viewer)

Pastor.y

IPT....IT IS SUCH A BOREEE!!!

It's not a hard subject, but its soo boring that i cant get myself 2 stick my head into an ipt textbook n study.. yet i am quite confiedent that i will do fairly well, because i am good at memorising and applying concepts 2 questions..

Jst wanted 2 c wat u guys though..

Leap

free falling
HSC
Yeah IPT is the most boring subject I do, (although currently Advanced English is even worse) but I'm fairly confident with IPT. For the half yearlys all I did was make a summary from the syllabus and now I'm ranked 1/47

big_will08

yeah im pretty confident with my IPT...

a bore? to a certain degree yes but if i had to compare with other subjects i do(ie. ECONOMICS) IPT is not even close to my most boring subject!

I dont know about you but i find IPT a bludge! I mean apart from all that theory we gotta learn, IPT is all about COASTPD and "Social and Ethical Issues" of certain stuff and playing around with computer applications!

hmmm...maybe its just my school tho. The IPT teachers are really flexible with the things we do in class (ie. play games etc!)

Leap

free falling
HSC
hmmm...maybe its just my school tho
no - I think you'll find that IPT is basically a bludge, no matter what school you go to ;)

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by Leap

no - I think you'll find that IPT is basically a bludge, no matter what school you go to ;)
agreed.. we dont do anything in ipt class... we plait haires, play games, bitch or sleep

ipt is the most boring subject...

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
i'm only doing it because our school makes us do 12 units

ipt lessons are almost like free periods. except i can write e-mails w/out feeling guilty about it eating into my study time.

big_will08

haha
funny how no girls do IPT in my school
lol

and the ppl who DO ipt are bludgers (only 13 ppl)

ahh well

blazezs

Originally posted by big_will08
haha
funny how no girls do IPT in my school
lol

and the ppl who DO ipt are bludgers (only 13 ppl)

ahh well
Well, our schools got a hell lot of girls doing it............

Well, to be honest, we have 2 class, my class started with 4 girls, then we dropped to 3 and of course we drop to 2 and then we have 1 girl left....and then lucky last girl gone as well :rolleyes:

The other class is filled while our class only has 6 guys left with 1 teacher :D

We knew those girls wouldn't last long :p

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
all girls in my class... theres 9 of us... mUAhuAH

and i really hate my teacher, he's such a bore man... and he 're-arranges' in class, infront of us... :eek: :rolleyes: :mad:

blazezs

Originally posted by ToOhEyZ
all girls in my class... theres 9 of us... mUAhuAH

and i really hate my teacher, he's such a bore man... and he 're-arranges' in class, infront of us... :eek: :rolleyes: :mad:
LOL :eek:

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah man its distgusting... i mean far enough if you do it at home or when ur by urself... but in front of a group of girls is just wrong... :mad1:

blazezs

Originally posted by ToOhEyZ
yeah man its distgusting... i mean far enough if you do it at home or when ur by urself... but in front of a group of girls is just wrong... :mad1:
:) thats terrible actually....

pressure for you to out perform the girls is already stressful enough :mad1:

we guyz lose our dignity if we get beaten by alot of girlies :D

Rabster

ipt is hard

ipt is the worses subject in world im planning too fail it itss too hard:chainsaw:

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah its not that hard... its just theres alot to remember... if u remember all the important aspects then all should b all good...

espeically the social and ethical issues and stuff... thats really important in the course...

but other than that, its alright... just alot of remembering...

big_will08

hmmm i reckon its pretty funny when teachers have they're "flying half mast"
hehe

especially when they are talking and have their hands in their pockets, thrusting their pelvis in rhythme to their speech...

LOL

Rabster

hey

The guy who mad this thread is gay his name is feroz satter his the gayest person in the worldddddddddddddd

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)