IPT Section 3 Multimedia Feedback (1 Viewer)

MT12

HSC
Hey guys,
Could someone give me feedback on this multimedia question I attempted?

Car simulators are now so realistic that racing car teams use them routinely to train their drivers on new cars and unfamiliar race tracks. Discuss technological advances that have led to such realistic car simulator systems.
One technological advance that has led to such realistic car cimulator systems is head on display. Head on display is a virtual image that is displayed in the front of the car. This enables car simulators to simulate different roads, weather conditions and other visual elements that affect drivers. Thus through the use of head on displays, drivers are able to train routinely on unfamiliar race tracks. Another technology that has led to more realistic car simulator systems is the headset. The headset is a combination of a microphone and a headphone. This enables drivers to not only communicate with their teams, which replicates the experiences of driving in a race, but also enables the simulation to expose them to audial elements. Therefore, technological advancements such as displays and headsets has led to such realistic car simulator systems.

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Regarding grammar, "has" in the last sentence should be "have".

In terms of the actual response, from what I have observed, you have evidently done the following:
  • Identified and described two technological advancements.
  • Explained the manner in which they are beneficial with respect to the question.
  • Provided examples (where appropriate) to support your main points.
Overall, I believe that this is a comprehensive response to this question. If available, a mark allocation could perhaps assist you in determining the right length for your answer, which also implies knowledge relevant to aspects such as the number of elements to discuss, as well as whether to cover negative aspects of the two technological advancements that you highlighted, given that this is a "Discuss" question.

I hope this helps! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)