IPT Thoughts (1 Viewer)

goofgafflaugh123

HSC
Yeah I just wrote about full and partial backups and how that could help recover stuff but idk what they specifically wanted :/

Excel HSC

HSC
That moment when RFIDs are asked and the first time you heard about it was in the paper so you bs and it wrong, because it turns out they are small chips that go into animals. WTF were BOSTES thinking, that's a noob move.

BPunjabi2

HSC
N/A
That moment when RFIDs are asked and the first time you heard about it was in the paper so you bs and it wrong, because it turns out they are small chips that go into animals. WTF were BOSTES thinking, that's a noob move.
Honestly one of the easiest fucking exams, I reckon Im in the 90's. RdIF are not just used in animals, you are suppose to have learnt they are used in postal services aswell when scanning to proccess that packages have been picked up or dropped off. basically like a tracking service. I will admit that the MC is what Im worried about though i cant see not getting 100% in the section II and III

the_matrix

HSC
Yeah I just wrote about full and partial backups and how that could help recover stuff but idk what they specifically wanted :/
YE ME TOO MATE LMAO
I just bs so much in anything and everything related to backup grandfather father son differential and incremental backup on site off site mirroring :D

the_matrix

HSC
*S? was definitely DISK

Tbh I found options much easier than core. I did Multimedia and TPS

I think I ruined the SQL question :'(

BPunjabi2

HSC
N/A
I actually think im gonna do well. Guys how much of a breeze was the question where we kept drawing lol!

jltech

HSC
FUCK. I knew it! But I ended up choosing D. [emoji36]
It was definitely D) (TCP). Ethernet is not involved with the token ring system. TCP is correct - it operates on the Communication Control and Adressing Level and ensures correct transmission of data.

ttenroca

HSC
If you don't know what RFID is your IPT teacher should not be teaching IPT.

Syllabus Page 50.

BPunjabi2

HSC
N/A
Hey what did you guys put for cabling?

I did opti and coaxil as twisted seemed to be to obvious when they made the wires in a twisted fashion. Thats the only question I think I got wrong

goofgafflaugh123

HSC
Hey what did you guys put for cabling?

I did opti and coaxil as twisted seemed to be to obvious when they made the wires in a twisted fashion. Thats the only question I think I got wrong
Yea I chose optic fibre and twisted pair, btw what was question 20? I just guessed that one I never learnt about that stuff lol

FootballHooligan

HSC
If this wasn't my second exam for the day and I didn't haven't another one today, I reckon I would've gone somewhat okay in this
Got absoluted arseblasted

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)