92% in the trial

and i got 87% in the BIG assignment!

that is all!

Last edited:
HSC
Lwaxana said:
so Digi tell us what u wrote for

Compare and Contrast Information kiosk with printed pamphlet
ii) The use of a pamphlet means much paper is being used then thrown away by people. This is going to cost the centre a lot of money over time where as an initial payment for the information kisosks are going to be cheaper to be run over the long term.

A pamphlet, similar to a kiosk, may contain graphics however it is difficult to edit and change these as store times will often change (i.e Christmas hours) meaning either:
a. Reprinting is going to cost a lot of money or
b. The information in the pamphlet is inaccurate.

Where as an 'online' information kisosk can be accessed easily and changed.
A pamphlet will only be able to be read. This means it may cut a share of the general public out of the amount of people that can use it. I.e people with reading disabilities or people of different ethnicities, this brings up inclusivity rights and will cause problems in providing information about the centre. This is contrasted with the Informations Kiosk possibility of including sound and multiple languages.

However, the pamphlets will provide more people to information as
a. There will be no queues behind the kiosks if enough aren't installed, and
b. People can take the pamphlets with them, saving time incase information is forgotten in the location of a store.

Both solutions may reduce 'browsing' time (window shopping), which could lead to less sales to companies in prime locations, however customers infuriated with not knowing where anything is will be avoided.

An information kiosk will be able to provide more information than a pamphlet, as in a centre with several hundred stores, your pamphlet is going to be turning into a book. The Nature of a multimedia information kiosk with hypermedia means this situation of providing information to shopper is well suited.

I then summed this up with a table,
differences and similarities versus the two solutions.

5/5..

Last edited:

ceebee21

HSC
Got IPT results today we did the Independent.. got 79% (provisionally anways..teacher is remarking)..so thats ok i suppose!

HSC
N/A
cathoLic trial paper
.. ranked (unknown) for the exam
ranked 2/64 for total assessments (something i can be semi-proud of!)
79%

will post up raw marks later ^^;

daz54

HSC
our IPT class is extreemley stupid, they don't listen in class or anythin. 12/20 people in the class "accidentily" did the entire paper (all the option question).
im comming 1st, with 84% in the CSSA trial, but thats not a great achievment considering the calabre of the class.

HSC
yeah, i still don't understand how people can do all the options. one person even answered the DSS question when we've been covering multimedia for weeks on end!

steelite

HSC
daz54 said:
our IPT class is extreemley stupid, they don't listen in class or anythin. 12/20 people in the class "accidentily" did the entire paper (all the option question).
im comming 1st, with 84% in the CSSA trial, but thats not a great achievment considering the calabre of the class.
There was hardly any time to finish off the paper properly (with the two option topics) let alone complete all the option topics.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)