ipt tutor please (1 Viewer)

sapna1988

HSC
does anyone know any ipt tutors
i really shouldn't be doing this subject

7th Sign

HSC
I got 90 internal/ 89 hsc mark for ipt last year...Its a pretty easy subject if you know what to do...If you need help on assignments or any thing and your in the sutherland shire area I may be able to help...

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Bit late... but yeh I tutor IPT to my friends in my area (for free), but if you have any Q's, just ask here... if there's no answer, I give you permission to *gasp* email me (jace.88 @ gmail.com)... but make sure u link to ur thread on BoS or I'll be very angry!

As for my int/ext mark... not important :)

HSC
seremify007 said:
Bit late... but yeh I tutor IPT to my friends in my area (for free), but if you have any Q's, just ask here... if there's no answer, I give you permission to *gasp* email me (jace.88 @ gmail.com)... but make sure u link to ur thread on BoS or I'll be very angry!

As for my int/ext mark... not important :)
hey there...
suP?? pwc? good?

ive literally givn up on IPT...

the highest mark in my class for trials were 63%.. my friend was like to me today, you do IPT OMG .. your teacher, arent you scared that shes bringing you to the HSC, without knowing anything.. OMG she scares me nowwww...
i so reckon IPT is a boy subject *sighs.

BUT i must do IPT ...arghghhghghghgggggggggg

cheers.
lilkiwicutie89

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
lilkiwicutie89 said:
hey there...
suP?? pwc? good?

ive literally givn up on IPT...

the highest mark in my class for trials were 63%.. my friend was like to me today, you do IPT OMG .. your teacher, arent you scared that shes bringing you to the HSC, without knowing anything.. OMG she scares me nowwww...

cheers.
lilkiwicutie89
U have my details so if u need me to proofread or check over your answers, just contact me.

Same applies to everyone else here who would like help- just post a topic and if I don't read it in time, buzz me on msn or something.

HSC
seremify007 said:
U have my details so if u need me to proofread or check over your answers, just contact me.

Same applies to everyone else here who would like help- just post a topic and if I don't read it in time, buzz me on msn or something.

thankss.. Seremify =PP

take care =P

HSC
lilkiwicutie89 said:

Lmao!! Aaaawww even though the HSC is in afew days you shouldn't have that attitude!! Im gonna be an IPT teacher lol and I topped my class in IPT in yr 12...and I aint no boy lovey :p

Just study everything that is in the syllabus, even if you don't understand a word of it just remember the answers.

HSC
Lil Miss Karly said:
Lmao!! Aaaawww even though the HSC is in afew days you shouldn't have that attitude!! Im gonna be an IPT teacher lol and I topped my class in IPT in yr 12...and I aint no boy lovey :p

Just study everything that is in the syllabus, even if you don't understand a word of it just remember the answers.

Oh .. answerrs.. but you dont get to see them in the HSC.
My IPT teacher is so sweet.. she sent us the trial papers in mail .. OHH ..l ^^

have fun teaching .. WOW..

hey would you have any tipps for communications and decision support systems?

Cheers!

HSC
lilkiwicutie89 said:
Oh .. answerrs.. but you dont get to see them in the HSC.
My IPT teacher is so sweet.. she sent us the trial papers in mail .. OHH ..l ^^

have fun teaching .. WOW..

hey would you have any tipps for communications and decision support systems?

Cheers!
About the answers thing, I meant like memorise info. Its best to understand what you are learning but if you don't really have a clue about certain things (just assuming coz you say you hate ipt lol) then just try memorise the info anyway to reproduce on the exam paper.

With communications i'd say a tip would be know the advantages and disadvantages of using certain communications mediums with systems. Eg in my hsc they asked us about issues with a distributed database system over wireless technology, so you would mention interference from other devices etc. I did TPS, not DSS.

Just go over the syllabus precisely when you study, making sure you know all dot points....then you'll be fine :) It's really not that hard, just time consuming but worth it!

HSC
Lil Miss Karly said:
About the answers thing, I meant like memorise info. Its best to understand what you are learning but if you don't really have a clue about certain things (just assuming coz you say you hate ipt lol) then just try memorise the info anyway to reproduce on the exam paper.

With communications i'd say a tip would be know the advantages and disadvantages of using certain communications mediums with systems. Eg in my hsc they asked us about issues with a distributed database system over wireless technology, so you would mention interference from other devices etc. I did TPS, not DSS.

Just go over the syllabus precisely when you study, making sure you know all dot points....then you'll be fine :) It's really not that hard, just time consuming but worth it!

OH .. thanks .. i wouldnt use the word hate, its such a strong word.. my dad is an IT .. im just not gifted with technology i guess... i only like nett.. haha .. =P tC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)