IPT... (1 Viewer)

Salehhh

HSC
you guys confident..? and what was the band 6 cut off last year?

lolwot

HSC
Cut-off like 83 me thinks, and yeah I have a little bit to do

xer0

Sydney     ATAR Aim:   85+      Penis Size:  9001
HSC
I just finished/crammed the last topic. I went over the entire course by looking at the Excel study guide and notes from BoS (ty MrBrightSide). I then added the bits I missed to my own notes I made after the trials. I also went over the syllabus to make sure I have covered everything.

Now time for some past papers. I have the successone book, so I'm just gonna go through a bit of that and some catholic/BOS papers.

Best of luck erryone

btw my option topics are TPS and Multimedia Systems (fuck MM)

How's everyone else going so far?

bartbob13

HSC
I do TPS and multimedia aswell, out teacher literally did 1 lesson for multimedia, only the very basics. so ive basically just used wootube and the excel study guide. TPS is pretty easy though. Does anyone know where to get more recent IPT trial papers?

who

HSC
I just finished/crammed the last topic. I went over the entire course by looking at the Excel study guide and notes from BoS (ty MrBrightSide). I then added the bits I missed to my own notes I made after the trials. I also went over the syllabus to make sure I have covered everything.

Now time for some past papers. I have the successone book, so I'm just gonna go through a bit of that and some catholic/BOS papers.

Best of luck erryone

btw my option topics are TPS and Multimedia Systems (fuck MM)

How's everyone else going so far?
hey man just wondering if i could have the Mrbrightside notes? that would be awesome

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)