Iran : The Big Question (1 Viewer)

bayan92

HSC
Hi

I am a Baha'i' and I would like to bring your attention the unlawful imprisonment of Baha'i' Leaders in IRAN. A similar stunt was staged in the 1980s where many innocent people lost their lives. What are peoples views on this especially coming from Iran.

There is a video on the history of the Baha'i's in IRAN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPrwp8x22Ws

For more info, check out this link:

http://news.bahai.org/story/635

Thanks
Bayan

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
SomeoneCool said:
Says the Jew.

How do we know for sure that Iran supports terrorist groups? Because CNN said so? Or because America said so?
Actually, it's a lot more than that. Various human rights groups and aid organisations confirm such claims, and Iran itself essentially confirms it, too.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
bayan92 said:
Hi

I am a Baha'i' and I would like to bring your attention the unlawful imprisonment of Baha'i' Leaders in IRAN. A similar stunt was staged in the 1980s where many innocent people lost their lives. What are peoples views on this especially coming from Iran.

Thanks
Bayan
It doesn't surprise me. It's sad, but I've come to expect as much from Iran. Under no circumstances does Iran deserve nuclear weapons, and all effort should be made to ensure they never get any.

banco55

HSC
bayan92 said:
Hi

Thanks
Bayan
The coptic christians in Egypt have similar problems with the muslim hordes in Egyypt.

m00

HSC
I think anyone who thinks war on Iran is a solution to 'the problem' is an asshole

There are only two terrorist states in the world: Israel and America. They both have nuclear weapons and are a a clear and present danger to the entire planet. I think maybe the U.S and Israel need to quit being hypocrites and destroy their nukes before demanding anything from other countries. They also have no right in claiming that Iran is on the verge of nuclear weapon development. Where is the logic? The US is loud in demanding that iran open their nuclear sites for inspectors so why doesnt it demand the same of Israel?

Why is Iran labeled a terrorist nation? Sure maybe they do support organisations like hizbolah and hamas but then you realise that those organisations are elements of defence in countries that Israel has constantly attacked over many years (Lebanon and Palestine). So why is supporting such organisations considered terrorism. Its like if any middle eastern country defends it self they are labeled as terrorists. Okey sure maybe they attack civilians when they attack BUT Israel does the exact same thing yet they arnt labeled terrorists. everytime they kill civilians we are treated with their classic excuse "hey guys accident we thought terrorist lolz"

open your eyes people

heres a video from a while ago during the recent israel vs lebanon clash which i found very entertaining =)
http://video.news.sky.com/?videoSou...st/flash/archive02/gallowaybotting_170707.flv

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
bayan92 said:
Hi

Thanks
Bayan
Have you yet to have made the pilgrimage to the Bah'ai gardens in Haifa, Northern Israel?

Thankfully you have a safe-haven and secure religious freedoms in the State of Israel. The gardens are magnificent and the Bah'ai history fascinating.

I continue to deplore Iran's state institutionised discrimination against religious and many other personal freedoms. Unfortunately many fellow BOS'ers can't.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
m00 said:
Open your eyes, people! It's the West that are the torrorists, not Iran's suicide bobmers.
I don't think so, Bongo.

m00

HSC
nice job digesting absolutely nothing from my post retard

SomeoneCool

Banned
HSC
m00 said:
I think anyone who thinks war on Iran is a solution to 'the problem' is an asshole

There are only two terrorist states in the world: Israel and America. They both have nuclear weapons and are a a clear and present danger to the entire planet. I think maybe the U.S and Israel need to quit being hypocrites and destroy their nukes before demanding anything from other countries. They also have no right in claiming that Iran is on the verge of nuclear weapon development. Where is the logic? The US is loud in demanding that iran open their nuclear sites for inspectors so why doesnt it demand the same of Israel?

Why is Iran labeled a terrorist nation? Sure maybe they do support organisations like hizbolah and hamas but then you realise that those organisations are elements of defence in countries that Israel has constantly attacked over many years (Lebanon and Palestine). So why is supporting such organisations considered terrorism. Its like if any middle eastern country defends it self they are labeled as terrorists. Okey sure maybe they attack civilians when they attack BUT Israel does the exact same thing yet they arnt labeled terrorists. everytime they kill civilians we are treated with their classic excuse "hey guys accident we thought terrorist lolz"

open your eyes people

heres a video from a while ago during the recent israel vs lebanon clash which i found very entertaining =)
http://video.news.sky.com/?videoSourceID=1275666&flashURL=feeds/skynews/latest/flash/archive02/gallowaybotting_170707.flv
Thank you so much for that video. it is so nice to see one politician who doesn't sugarcoat anything and someone who really speaks the truth straight from the heart. That man is great! every point he made was valid and the truth.

bayan92

HSC
JaredR said:
Have you yet to have made the pilgrimage to the Bah'ai gardens in Haifa, Northern Israel?

Thankfully you have a safe-haven and secure religious freedoms in the State of Israel. The gardens are magnificent and the Bah'ai history fascinating.

I continue to deplore Iran's state institutionised discrimination against religious and many other personal freedoms. Unfortunately many fellow BOS'ers can't.
Yes I have and your right and they are great. Does anyone know of any strategies or people around the world e.g. leaders etc. that should be alerted of this injustice. I beleive the UN is already aware.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
I had a coptic Christian follow me! True story.

When I boarded my El Al flight from Tel Aviv, he was on the same plane...when I flew from Cairo to Luxor he was on the same plane. When I flew the next day back to Cairo he was on that plane. What a freak stalker! Or just a crazy coincidence.

Back on topic, my experience with Egypt is that any of the few (very few) good cars in Egypt and yuck most of them were at least 20 years old! Had some sort of Christian insignia on them which suggests to me that the most of the successful Egyptians are Christian. This would explain their hatred by most Muslims who do not share similar success.

This is my own personal experience and, not that I've researched it, but I have no proof to back me up. It's just my own claim...ignorant and completely false perhaps.

m00

HSC
Exphate said:
You openly acknowledge that nuclear weaponry poses a danger to the planet, but then go on to state it's alright for the Iranians to develop them until the US and Israel destroy their stockpiles? Wouldn't it be - you know - intelligent to call for the end of the DEVELOPMENT of the weapons, before the stockpiles are being destroyed. That way, when Iran finally have them, the US and Israel have something to strike back with should it come to that (fucking hell I hope not).
you act as if the U.S is more jusitified than Iran for having nukes. you're right the U.S and Israel probably want to defend themselves but the U.S isnt exactly an honest and goody two shoes nation itself. how do we know it wont attack Iran and what's the problem if Iran wants to make nukes defend it self? EXACTLY AS YOU CLAIM THE U.S WANTS TO DO. you and a bunch of other people are brainwashed into thinking Iran is a nation of terrorists. America is allowed to supply Israel with weapons but Iran isnt allowed to supply palestine and lebanon? why is this? (hamas and hizboulah)

also Israels attacks are far from collateral damage, you watch too much CNN. how many civilians do you hear of dieing almost everyday in Palestine? a lot, and you know what they claim that they THOUGHT there were terrorists in the area or they MISSED the target. For a country funded by america and supplied MODERN sophisticated weapons by america they have some pretty god damn fucken bad aim

lets look back at hizboulah attacks on Israel in the recent Israel vs Lebanon war, all they had were some missiles from Iran. not very sophisticated weapons, they fired them up in the air hoping they'd hit Israel somehow someway they hoped for a revenge attack sometimes their rockets didnt even hit Israel. what exactly do you expect from people? you want them to just sit back and watch their country blow up? you want to call them terrorists for trying to defend their country?

Last edited:

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
1) Hezbollah is not the Lebanese Government's armed wing.

The Governing body of 'Palestine' is the Palestinian Authority governed by Fatah in the West Bank and Hamas in the Gaza Strip. Fatah is recognised as the Moderate Palestinian voice who receives the support of the Western World as well as conducts peace talks with the State of Israel. Hamas is neither.

Dota55

HSC
JaredR said:
I had a coptic Christian follow me! True story.

When I boarded my El Al flight from Tel Aviv, he was on the same plane...when I flew from Cairo to Luxor he was on the same plane. When I flew the next day back to Cairo he was on that plane. What a freak stalker! Or just a crazy coincidence.

Back on topic, my experience with Egypt is that any of the few (very few) good cars in Egypt and yuck most of them were at least 20 years old! Had some sort of Christian insignia on them which suggests to me that the most of the successful Egyptians are Christian. This would explain their hatred by most Muslims who do not share similar success.

This is my own personal experience and, not that I've researched it, but I have no proof to back me up. It's just my own claim...ignorant and completely false perhaps.
Isn't it the same thing with the Jewish community? I mean, they work hard, become successful in whatever they aim to be or achieve, and as a result they become the target of hatred because some people are jealous of their success.

If anyone's read that article, seems that the Muslim attackers didn't take anything from the store. I don't get it, why would you attack a jewelry store, kill all those working in the store, and not loot the store?

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
banco55 said:
With what? Their two dozen operational but obsolete combat planes.
lol, alright buddy.
You just keep talking shit since you obviously don't understand the global effects of this question, the question of Iran being attacked.

Attacking Iran would essentially be opening Pandora's box. The economies of the west will crash without that cheap oil, and security that the western capitalistic economies crave. Then comes feeding the war machine, slowly but surely the fuel needed to power the ships and planes of Israel and the U.S will run out. They'll rapidly transform from being deadly weapons, to scrap metal. All in a matter of years (the Iraq war has shown that this could last for several years.)

Now that's Iraq. A country half the size of Iran, with a quarter of the population, and a rubbish economy and military.

The funny fact is Israel/U.S can't win a war against Iran. They can start a global war though, and send the world backwards with another economic depression.

Last edited:

m00

HSC
JaredR said:
1) Hezbollah is not the Lebanese Government's armed wing.

The Governing body of 'Palestine' is the Palestinian Authority governed by Fatah in the West Bank and Hamas in the Gaza Strip. Fatah is recognised as the Moderate Palestinian voice who receives the support of the Western World as
Hizboulah has more support in Lebanon amongst both muslims and christians than the government due to what they have done previously for the country. they are an organisation set up to defend Lebanon and thats what they do

Hamas aims at attacking Israel as Fatah on the other hand watches as the country is obliterated. thats the only difference between the two. peace talks wont work.

RohanZ

Pan fried Steak
HSC
Hanging homosexuals.. jesus christ, just let them be.

I applaud Israels use of gunboat diplomacy. Someone needs to put them in their place. They're a threat to not only the middle east, but world stability.

SomeoneCool

Banned
HSC
RohanZ said:
Hanging homosexuals.. jesus christ, just let them be.

I applaud Israels use of gunboat diplomacy. Someone needs to put them in their place. They're a threat to not only the middle east, but world stability.
Yes, the destruction of Iran is a threat to world stability as Sam has already stated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)