Iran to hang teenage girl attacked by rapists (1 Viewer)

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Pubert said:
As a said earlier there is NO proper Islamic government currently in existence. There USED to be but there is no government which practises it truly, no matter how much they claim it to be.

Blame the Iranian government but not the religion which they claim to follow.
Because of course you have a greater knowledge of Islam than the many Islamic theologians in all these nations? Yah.... okayz! SALAM ^_^

Of course I don't want to make the fallacy of claiming that because so many people believe this and you believe otherwise you are wrong, it's just that given the nature of a religion (something that is obviously not clearly definable) I think we just have to go with the largest blocs of followers and take them as the example of what the religion is.

Last edited:

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Pubert said:
No where in the Quran does it say anything to what they have enforced onto that girl. Prove me wrong you dumbass.
5:45 And We prescribed for them therein: The life for the life, and the eye for the eye, and the nose for the nose, and the ear for the ear, and the tooth for the tooth, and for wounds retaliation. But whoso forgoeth it (in the way of charity) it shall be expiation for him. Whoso judgeth not by that which Allah hath revealed: such are wrong-doers.

he dickhead.

then there are the specifics

5:38 As for the thief, both male and female, cut off their hands. It is the reward of their own deeds, an exemplary punishment from Allah. Allah is Mighty, Wise.

You are a racist stobburn fool who enjoys stirring shit for pointless reasons. If you did have any knowledge of what Islam preachers rather than looking at those who claim to practise it then you would not be talking in such a way.

your the idiot who is stirring shit up. i show you an article of the unjust thinks iran has done to a girl , and you think i am stirrring shit up. wheres yuor knowldege? do yuo know what islam preaches?

are u saying dont look at the product of what islamic teaching have, but rather the teachings themselves. well thats abit stupid. its like saying look at this perfect design of a car, its perfect in every way on paper, but noone has built one, so lets judge how good it is on paper.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Pubert said:
Sasha i can't believe people as ignorant as yourself exist.
use faith, thats what most beleives are based on. bullshit faith

Some people use religion to gain their political objectives. They change it. Not misinterpreted. CHANGE.
so which is it, interpret it differntly or change it? because last post yuo said they misinterpret it.

ask any muslim , yuo cant change a single word of the quran , so no they dont change it.

The Quran says to kill disblievers in WAR when in SELF DEFENCE. So how about you be quiet and instead of using assuptions, use proof before you make a greater fool out of yourself.
and you know exactly that it only states in self defence? i dont think you do. because its not true. I proved you wrong already about what the quran states

Pubert

HSC
I am completely in agreement with those verses.

Now find me a verse that says that self defence against rape is a punishable act.

If the self defence was obviously excessive which in this case wasn't because if they caught that guy he is supposed to be killed anyway. And if you don't believe he should be killed then YOU have issues.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Pubert said:
I am completely in agreement with those verses.

Now find me a verse that says that self defence against rape is a punishable act.

If the self defence was obviously excessive which in this case wasn't because if they caught that guy he is supposed to be killed anyway. And if you don't believe he should be killed then YOU have issues.
thats the thing, they just egnore the fact that it was self-defence. They just go by the basic teaching that life for life is acceptable.

if yuo agree with these laws, why dont you move to iran and live there, see how long youll enjoy these laws. its all nice and well to say that when yuor living in Australia. when u were a child i am sure u knew someone who stole something from a shop, now if you think that cutting his hands off is acceptable yuor either an idiot, or yuo dont want to admit yuo lost the argument.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
TerrbleSpellor said:
5:38 As for the thief, both male and female, cut off their hands. It is the reward of their own deeds, an exemplary punishment from Allah. Allah is Mighty, Wise.

You agree with this? But islam is such a *peaceful* religion.
your misinterpreting the verse. it really means a pat on the back

Pubert

HSC
SashatheMan said:
thats the thing, they just egnore the fact that it was self-defence. They just go by the basic teaching that life for life is acceptable.

if yuo agree with these laws, why dont you move to iran and live there, see how long youll enjoy these laws. its all nice and well to say that when yuor living in Australia. when u were a child i am sure u knew someone who stole something from a shop, now if you think that cutting his hands off is acceptable yuor either an idiot, or yuo dont want to admit yuo lost the argument.
I agree with your first paragraph as that is completely consistent with the Quran. the verse you showed is just one example but there are whole surahs that go into depth as to what should hapen in certain situations.
The Quran isn't the only source of information to base the laws upon, there is also sunah (what the prophet did and said).

As for the second paragraph the same applies there are different punishments for different circumstances.
There is a big difference between a gang member stealing from a bank and a 10yr old boy stealing some candy, and the Quran totally takes that into consideration with other verses presented other than the one you showed.

That verse is very broad and you can't simply apply it to cirtain things which is why there are other verses to clarify what is meant.

davin

HSC
N/A
"There is a big difference between a gang member stealing from a bank and a 10yr old boy stealing some candy, and the Quran totally takes that into consideration with other verses presented other than the one you showed. "
for clarity sake, those verses being?

Pubert

HSC
I will try.

I found two hadiths (sayings of the prophet) so far but they for some reason don't have a narrator or anything of that like.

These are not 100% accurate but i will confirm them.

"The pen is lifted from three people..."

and the book i have goes on to clarify.

That the thief is reponsible sane and mature (i.e. at least the age of puberty).

Money can be paid as compensation for the theft, if the person stolen from agrees.

The other hadith goes on to say:

"Refrain from (implementing) the punishments as much as you are able if there are any doubts".

I am going to quote the book,

"Stealing is confirmed by one of two things: either by the clear confession of the theif that he stole, in a confession that is not beaten or coerced, or by the testimony of two just witnesses, who both saw him stealing. If he retracts his confession, then his hand is not to be cut off. In such a case he is only required to pay the sum of the stolen item, as it is recommened to prompt the person to deny the crime, in order to save the hand".

The two hadith quoted at the top i am not sure of as there is no narrator or from which collection it is from and it doesen't say anything considering whether it is authentic or weak.

Last edited:

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Pubert said:
I agree with your first paragraph as that is completely consistent with the Quran. the verse you showed is just one example but there are whole surahs that go into depth as to what should hapen in certain situations.
The Quran isn't the only source of information to base the laws upon, there is also sunah (what the prophet did and said).

As for the second paragraph the same applies there are different punishments for different circumstances.
There is a big difference between a gang member stealing from a bank and a 10yr old boy stealing some candy, and the Quran totally takes that into consideration with other verses presented other than the one you showed.

That verse is very broad and you can't simply apply it to cirtain things which is why there are other verses to clarify what is meant.
alot of muslims dont use the surahs or any other hadiths. mostly because they provide many more obsurd rules and descriptions about muhammad, that would make him look even more contradictive and incompetent.

and it seems that they ignore the circumstances of the situation and dont look into the severity of the crime, otherwise that girl would live. that is exactly the program which i have with what is said in the article

bananasmoothy

SHAKEN not StIrReD
HSC
SashatheMan said:
culture is derived from religion. They follow the quran and create the culture they live in , you stupid fool
Sasha, look at the part that I was actually responding to (even if TerrbleSpellor doesn't care).
I wasn't responding to a section about Islamic culture, which IS derived from the religion/Qu'ran as you said, but just an off-hand piece that TerrbleSpellor said about other religions/faiths. Most cultures take their ... culture from a religion, but the way the wording was put made it seem as if, for example, Buddhism was inducing the followers to cut their daughters' throats.

bananasmoothy

SHAKEN not StIrReD
HSC
TerrbleSpellor said:
What are you talking about?

I was saying those things, because it doesn't happen. Buddhists don't cut their daughters throat out of suspicion of her being a slut.
Oooooh... I didn't read the "It doesn't happen" part.
I'm sorry. I apologise.
Late nights + v. good TerrbleSpellor sarcasm :) = very-well mixed smoothy
Sorry. :eek:

Pubert

HSC
SashatheMan said:
you tell me how many times? and how many times does it say kill dis-believers and be reawrded in the bible? none i dont think. and why dont u see christians strapping themselves up with explosiving in the hope of going to heaven for killing women and children in a mall?
Here are a few extracts to show that what is done against civilians is not supported by Islam and you should not use these people as an example of a population of 1.6 billion, it wouldn't be very wise to do so. :rolleyes:

"Allah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion nor drove you from your homes. Verily, Allah loves those who deal with equity." (60:8)

Allah's messenger (Peace be upon him) said:

"Have mercy toward those on the earth and the One in the heavens will have mercy on you." (At-Tabarani)

The Prophet (Peace be upon him) also said:

"Allah has said, 'O My servants, I have forbidden oppression for Myself and have made it forbidden among you. Therefore, do not commit oppression" (recorded by Muslim).

These all show that what is being done against civilians in the name of Islam shows how ignorant these people are and is quite a small minority. It also shows the ignorance of those who merely believe the media on TV and gain their information from such sources rather than actually researching things in the correct manner.

davin

HSC
N/A
but high on that number for muslims.....seeing 1.3 million. and with that many, i don't hear any prominent muslim leaders saying what a horrible use of muslim views this is

HSC
N/A
SashatheMan said:
Iran to hang teenage girl attacked by rapists
Sat. 07 Jan 2006
Iran Focus

Tehran, Iran, Jan. 07 – An Iranian court has sentenced a teenage rape victim to death by hanging after she weepingly confessed that she had unintentionally killed a man who had tried to rape both her and her niece.

The state-run daily Etemaad reported on Saturday that 18-year-old Nazanin confessed to stabbing one of three men who had attacked the pair along with their boyfriends while they were spending some time in a park west of the Iranian capital in March 2005.

Nazanin, who was 17 years old at the time of the incident, said that after the three men started to throw stones at them, the two girls’ boyfriends quickly escaped on their motorbikes leaving the pair helpless.

She described how the three men pushed her and her 16-year-old niece Somayeh onto the ground and tried to rape them, and said that she took out a knife from her pocket and stabbed one of the men in the hand.

As the girls tried to escape, the men once again attacked them, and at this point, Nazanin said, she stabbed one of the men in the chest. The teenage girl, however, broke down in tears in court as she explained that she had no intention of killing the man but was merely defending herself and her younger niece from rape, the report said.

The court, however, issued on Tuesday a sentence for Nazanin to be hanged to death.

Last week, a court in the city of Rasht, northern Iran, sentenced Delara Darabi to death by hanging charged with murder when she was 17 years old. Darabi has denied the charges.

In August 2004, Iran’s Islamic penal system sentenced a 16-year-old girl, Atefeh Rajabi, to death after a sham trial, in which she was accused of committing “acts incompatible with chastity”.

The teenage victim had no access to a lawyer at any stage and efforts by her family to retain one were to no avail. Atefeh personally defended herself and told the religious judge that he should punish those who force women into adultery, not the victims. She was eventually hanged in public in the northern town of Neka.
http://www.iranfocus.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=5184

wtf, seriously. the victims get hanged. And what type of boyfriends would ride off on motor bikes and leave helpless girls alone.

this is fucked
And these are the laws that they want implemented in the UK?

mzduxx2006

HSC
SashatheMan said:
Iran to hang teenage girl attacked by rapists
Sat. 07 Jan 2006
Iran Focus

Tehran, Iran, Jan. 07 – An Iranian court has sentenced a teenage rape victim to death by hanging after she weepingly confessed that she had unintentionally killed a man who had tried to rape both her and her niece.

The state-run daily Etemaad reported on Saturday that 18-year-old Nazanin confessed to stabbing one of three men who had attacked the pair along with their boyfriends while they were spending some time in a park west of the Iranian capital in March 2005.

Nazanin, who was 17 years old at the time of the incident, said that after the three men started to throw stones at them, the two girls’ boyfriends quickly escaped on their motorbikes leaving the pair helpless.

She described how the three men pushed her and her 16-year-old niece Somayeh onto the ground and tried to rape them, and said that she took out a knife from her pocket and stabbed one of the men in the hand.

As the girls tried to escape, the men once again attacked them, and at this point, Nazanin said, she stabbed one of the men in the chest. The teenage girl, however, broke down in tears in court as she explained that she had no intention of killing the man but was merely defending herself and her younger niece from rape, the report said.

The court, however, issued on Tuesday a sentence for Nazanin to be hanged to death.

Last week, a court in the city of Rasht, northern Iran, sentenced Delara Darabi to death by hanging charged with murder when she was 17 years old. Darabi has denied the charges.

In August 2004, Iran’s Islamic penal system sentenced a 16-year-old girl, Atefeh Rajabi, to death after a sham trial, in which she was accused of committing “acts incompatible with chastity”.

The teenage victim had no access to a lawyer at any stage and efforts by her family to retain one were to no avail. Atefeh personally defended herself and told the religious judge that he should punish those who force women into adultery, not the victims. She was eventually hanged in public in the northern town of Neka.
http://www.iranfocus.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=5184

wtf, seriously. the victims get hanged. And what type of boyfriends would ride off on motor bikes and leave helpless girls alone.

this is fucked
well thats why those countries are pieces of shyt compared to the western world....cause the people who run them are primative asswipes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)