Iran virgin prisoners raped for 'legal' executions (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
Infact, can someone give me a single example of good deed that can only be done with the guide of religion.
It's been said before, but I'm reminded of this quote:

“Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” — Steven Weinberg, New York Times, April 20, 1999

BBJ, obviously you have a muslim background (correct me if I'm wrong) but is it fair to say your an agnostic/atheist, just based on your posts? (Or at least a skeptic?)

Edit: Moreso, is your anti-Israel position based on reasoned deductions/morality as oppossed to an Islam v Jews mob mentality (I really wish those ppl would die on both sides)

Last edited:

BigBoyJames_

Banned
HSC
N/A
It's been said before, but I'm reminded of this quote:

“Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” — Steven Weinberg, New York Times, April 20, 1999

BBJ, obviously you have a muslim background (correct me if I'm wrong) but is it fair to say your an agnostic/atheist, just based on your posts? (Or at least a skeptic?)
bro im a skeptic. I believe in god even if my views on religion changes. It just happens to be that Islam brings me closer to the higher power.

lol, I reckon everyone is a skeptic, people of faith and those who are not.

Last edited:

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
bro im a skeptic. I believe in god even if my views on religion changes. It just happens to be that Islam brings me closer to the higher power.

lol, I reckon everyone is a skeptic, people of faith and those who are not.
i love ma religon i follow it good 2 da best of ma ability!

catalistix

HSC
Firstly, the source is as reliable as the anonymous Jewish soldiers who admitted to inhumane practices. So if this is true, so is that.

Secondly, even if it were true, it doesn't represent every Iranian or every Muslim, etc, it represents only the people carrying out these actions, and similar actions occur throughout the world. So these people should be shot to death for what they are doing, so should the American rapist soldiers.

Claiming that in Iran is systematic and not anywhere else, the US prisoner torching and raping is almost systematic, with the green light from above. Those that are caught are quickly dishonorably discharged and used as patsies to cover up for those who order it/have a blind eye (usually from above).

loller

Banned
HSC
N/A
Firstly, the source is as reliable as the anonymous Jewish soldiers who admitted to inhumane practices. So if this is true, so is that.

Secondly, even if it were true, it doesn't represent every Iranian or every Muslim, etc, it represents only the people carrying out these actions, and similar actions occur throughout the world. So these people should be shot to death for what they are doing, so should the American rapist soldiers.

Claiming that in Iran is systematic and not anywhere else, the US prisoner torching and raping is almost systematic, with the green light from above. Those that are caught are quickly dishonorably discharged and used as patsies to cover up for those who order it/have a blind eye (usually from above).
Do you have any proof to back up anything you just said you gronk?

Why do you people have such a hard time spelling torture?

mr_robato

HSC

I think he meant torching as in putting on fire also that he was talking about the Abu-Gharib prison scandal. I don't think any prisoners were torched there.

loller

Banned
HSC
N/A
i think he meant torturing and he is just illiterate tbh

Jeee

Banned
HSC

Hahahahaha. I spelt it just the way you did, and you corrected me, and said it was 'torcher.' Contradictory hypocrite.

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC

Hidden amongst all of the above there is an ok point. There is an individual or two here who were happy to accept the 'confessions' of the Israeli soldiers in the other thread, but are doubting the allegations of these women in this thread.

Not to mention Israel tho... continue fighting amongst yourselves... <_< :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)