Iriver E10 6GB (1 Viewer)

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
I'm thinking of getting one of these tomorrow, to replace my ipod shuffle, which has just simply died and have needed an actual MP3 player for a while, anyone got one and can comment on whether it's good or not, reviews seem to like it and it's either this or ipod nano, but this has more functions i'd say.

HSC
You might want to also consider a Sandisk Sansa e270... it has the same pricing as the ipod nano. Just make sure you try it out before you buy it; many people do not like the wheel that comes with the Sansa.

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
Iriver is really good except for the software but i dont think itune is any better. I own a H10 and it has been brilliant. Iriver also comes with sennheiser headphones, which rapes the apple ones. And i think iriver also comes with a free protective case.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
Yeah i have my own senheisser's so i'm not too fussed about headphones.

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
Go for an iPod Nano - they are small, have many features and are relatively cheap.

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
lcf said:
Go for an iPod Nano - they are small, have many features and are relatively cheap.
So far i seen 2 nanos snap in people's jean pockets.

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
Apple literature states that you should not put the iPod in your back pockets, as if you sit on it, the weight of the person can crush it's delicate screen and sophistiacted controls. The iPod would have only snapped due to abuse, not poor workmanship.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)