Iron Maiden to Tour Australia! (2 Viewers)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Noo1!!!!

Damn I wouldn't have been able to sit down with the Aces High Intro, then again I'm enjoying sitting down most of today nursing my wounds haha

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
scarybunny said:
I was at the very very front and the people behind us were sitting down. So I was leaning on the fence but not standing.
Yeah but you're too short to have obscured anyone's view anyway.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Yeah that's true.

Meh, I like to sit. Standing in one spot makes me dizzy. Plus I tend to dance, rather than jump around like most people, and that might have been weird.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Hey we don't jump around :( Its an art form, moshing. One that requires balance, energy and certain sense of direction!

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
AsyLum said:
Hey we don't jump around :( Its an art form, moshing. One that requires balance, energy and certain sense of direction!
And hair :p

It was kinda hard to mosh for all 14 odd minutes of Rime of the Ancient Mariner though.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
You don't mosh during the breakdown, you fill your lungs up with air and put the hands up and listen to bruce's best impression of a goblin!

Epistemophobia

Serenity Painted Death
HSC
thought i'd check out what happened. ha ha it was sweet.. wish they played more recent stuff, though in all truth i wasn't fussed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)