Iron Maiden Touring in Sydney? (1 Viewer)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Re: Iron Maiden.

I heard a rumour.. But there is always a rumour each year.

urf

Just urf
Green Hell (It's like every hell...but kinda green
HSC

I'd like to think it was true, but it's been 14 years since they last visited Australia, so I never get my hopes up for this anymore.

A few days ago they played a show in India, then have a few months before their next gig, I was hoping they would have extended their trip down to Australia, but alas, it would have been announced by now if such a thing was going to happen.

The best thing you could do would be sign the Petition.

And pray.

Magicana

HSC

I heard from a usually very accurate birdy that Maiden is coming down here in 2008 for the "Middle Years" tour.

So they will be taking a nice big pyramid and will play Powerslave for us down here :). I cant miss this :)

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC

iron maiden? do they sing that teenage dirtbag song?

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC

breaking said:
iron maiden? do they sing that teenage dirtbag song?
I lol'd.

and I wish Iron Maiden would come for a visit. We miss them ever so much.

urf

Just urf
Green Hell (It's like every hell...but kinda green
HSC

Der Waffen SS said:
I heard from a usually very accurate birdy that Maiden is coming down here in 2008 for the "Middle Years" tour.

So they will be taking a nice big pyramid and will play Powerslave for us down here :). I cant miss this :)

Hmmm, I'm still not holding my breath for this, as ur inner child said, rumours of Maiden visiting oz are an annual thing. the Middle Years tour sounds strange, only covering songs from powerslave, seventh son, and the somewhere in time EP? I'm gonna assume that if by some distant chance they DID actually visit down under on this tour, they'd make some exceptions for this neglected country...

What is this birdy you speak of?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC

Der Waffen SS said:

I call lies and shennery.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)