irp topic pls (1 Viewer)

stonz

hey i have just started year 12 :> :p i am very into sport and wonderig about sport related topics or possible focus questions for a sport related topic?.......................also interested in any other idea :) pls im stuck!!!!!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
well its not sport related, but a friend that did CFS this yr (i didnt) did something about the unneccessary stress the hsc places on students

Leanne

HSC
well whatever you do....it has to somehow relate to the cfs syllabus....i did the question 'how does modern society feel towards birth technologies?'...e.g IVF and surrogacy...

so have a flip through and see if u can relate ur interest in sport with one of the topics....

stickz

Heey elf pussy,
you should do the effects em and danni have on men in our society especially older ones just jokes

stickz

ahahaha i do not know maybe you could do ur topic on how society reacts to underage sexual relationships and how old is too old just a thought

fanona

we had a person do the effects of sports injuries to the indivual and the communtiy or somthing and it also touched on drug use in sport!

Good Luck:rolleyes: :p :rolleyes:

you will think of somthing but just dont change your mind after you have started!!!!

RitaF17

HSC
N/A
well i did what support networks are avaiable for adolescents dealing with depression... and i got full marks for that so it was pretty ok.. but always ask ur teacher for help.. thats wat they are there for... so yea

princesse

Mmm..free goo.
No matter what road we take we'll always end up in
HSC
i did one on boy bands...i compared the backstreet boys with the beatles and talked about how manufactured stuff is today, acutally, my topic was "without the beatles there would be no pop as it is today" and i explored the whole phenomenon of boy bands and how you can pick your favourite member and stuff like that. did you know that the beatles were the first band to ever create music videos?

forbzy

well i did cfs this yr n for my irp i did how society's perception of Islam has changed since Sept 11th and how has this affected followers on Islam in Australia. But if your after something todo with sport u could do something like, Reasons for participation in sport like why girls do it e.g body image and compare this to why guys do it etc.
uuummm or u could also do something on why participation in exercise and sport decreases from yr 7 to yr 12.

LEESH

i did my irp on the changing values of teenagers in regards to sexual relations... handing out questionnaires to parents and todays youth to compare the attitudes of todays youth and youth of the past... i looked at influences, and reasons for change etc etc... it was quite interesting to research... i got like 90% so it was worth it :-D

stonz

Thanx guys 4 all the help ive taken different ideas from a few posts n im doing my irp on how good stress n time management helps ppl while doing the hsc........thanx 4 all the ideas they helped!!!!!!
:)

sahrae123

I did my IRP on "Homophobic Violence" i came top of the class...it was really interesting and all the homosexuals i tlked to were really lovely and helpful

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)