IRP- Topics and Tips (1 Viewer)

Logey

HSC
Hey guys, I sort of left this to the last minute, the IRP is dude next week friday (yikes)
anyway does anyone have tips on writing a good ,fake diary? I want it to look kind of legit.
anyway let me know if you have any tips.

Kat92

HSC
Hey guys, I sort of left this to the last minute, the IRP is dude next week friday (yikes)
anyway does anyone have tips on writing a good ,fake diary? I want it to look kind of legit.
anyway let me know if you have any tips.
To have a good diary put in lots of emotions, what you planned to do on each day and how you overcome the different problems that you encountered when working upon your IRP. If completely stuck and can't remember what you completed; just write something like today I continued looking at sites for my .... or conducted some .......

As long as you do the steps that I mentioned above it shows evidence that you know how to use that particular type of methodology.

Personally, even if it is faked abit it won't entirely matter, as mine was missing a couple of entries and a couple were made up and yet I still recived full marks for my IRP.

Good Luck. Hope that you can get it done on time! :)

stephypop212

HSC
Does anyone know if i can relate Harry Potter some how? because it can relate to the community and individual, but whats a question I could use?

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)