IRP..What rules are set on you or that you know of by your parents for girls & boys? (1 Viewer)

danii777

HSC
hey ive just been trying to think up of different rules that parents set for boys and girls.....and i was wondering if aniione knew of any rules that are set on them or know some,and yea....and i was also wondering what are the stereotypical views on boys and girls....ive got some of my own but i would liketo see what else anyone would come up with ...thank you

Examples for the rules are like boys can stay out as long as they would like but the girl can't and has to be back a certain time.

"Regardless of family structure, Gender impacts on the limits family's set for their children."

Mwahhz...danii..xoxo

Babyzee

HSC
hey!! kk....my parents have strict guidelines as to where i gO...who i gO with and when ill be back home. they let me have a boyfriend...but they dont let me gO out with him!! n my brother can gO out wherever he wants. also, my brother is allowed to speak up, i think becuz his older, and when i dO i get told off for it. hOpe itz enuff...n hOpe ive helped! mwa gud luck

danii777

HSC
thank you so0o much for ur help...yes u helped me out heaps...thank you....:):):).....well if aniione has anii other things or if u noe aniithiing plz just write the rules down thank you so0o much to whoever does this..:)...much appreciation.:)...mwahhhz...danii

Last edited:

ssheppard

HSC
My parents have rules to protect my friends more than myself, things like they dont want me having mixed parties but I'm allowed my boyfriend to stay the night, I'm not meant to drive with others in my car etc.
And on the part for me, I'm not allowed to stay out overnight during school term (including weekends) but i am allowed out late.
:)

danii777

HSC
hey thank you very much for the info....its realii helping me out....if u think of aniithiin else plz write it down:)......thanx agen...mwahhz...danii

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
danii777 said:
hey ive just been trying to think up of different rules that parents set for boys and girls.....and i was wondering if aniione knew of any rules that are set on them or know some,and yea....and i was also wondering what are the stereotypical views on boys and girls....ive got some of my own but i would liketo see what else anyone would come up with ...thank you

Examples for the rules are like boys can stay out as long as they would like but the girl can't and has to be back a certain time.

"Regardless of family structure, Gender impacts on the limits family's set for their children."

Mwahhz...danii..xoxo
um, you can just make it all up. common sense. :p

danii777

HSC
lmao0o.....smart....ive been researching and stuff...lol...but now i need other pplz rules that are possed on them...lol..but thanx for the tip...lol....mwahhz xoxo..danii

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)