Irp (1 Viewer)

diavola

Hey ppl, was just wondering with the irp right...like if you make up stuff and pretend ur actually interviewing someone but you aren't..do you think you would get caught by doing that..like would the teacher realise that its all a load of bull..like cuz my irp is due soon and i have no time to do any interviews cuz ive been really slacking it..like our class always gets side traked and we learn baisically shit and have to go home and summarise ourself cuz we do nuthing in class..and yeh..so i was going to make up interviews and surveys..u rekon i would get caught at all? are there any past year 12's that ever come online here?
and also..has anyone actually finished their irp..and have like made up bull in it?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Lets put it this way. Surveys are easy to fake, you can get friends to fill them in or fill them in yourself.

Face to face interviews, not so easy, but you better hope you cover it up well.

Oh my IRP was full of bullshit last year.

glorybox

my IRP is FULL of bullshit & i got 90% for it. i did about 40 of the surveys just to make up for an equal amount. my teacher even encouraged cheating that way, like making interviews and shit up. just do it, no one's gonna find out.

sweetie_pie

my teacher didnt care...i think they only care that u get it done...cos really if ya dont ur dragging ur hsc trough the mud rnt ya! i came second in my class for it and started only 2 weeks b4 i had to hand it in! so i think i did pretty good...does make me wonder what i could of got if i started it earlier...but i am not arguing with 87%!

tomtom

HSC
N/A
i got 75% for mine and i put heaps of effort in yet the first 4 weeks i put none in so this may sound bad and sometimes even wrong but what i have seen is some students have the capibilty of leaving it untill stress plays a part and the stress helps them work through the problem and other students just crumble if they dont spend all the time they have to do the assienment.... feel free to comment some might be crap...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)