irp (1 Viewer)

DanielleM

HSC
how long is your IRP? and does anyone have one that they dont mind me looking at for guidance also... what did everyone get for it?

ChRiS_2004

Well for my IRp it was over 50 pages in length wiht dense information and chapters. I received 20 out of 20 for it. I was cheering. Mine was on homophobia and the impacts on the gay community. :D

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
mine was around 35 pages ish.. i only got 15/20... i blame my poor time management (ie leaving everything till a couple of days before it was due) and lack of organisation
hence im emphasising to everyone to get things done early and on time.. especially using ur teacher to go through things before the final copy

DanielleM

HSC
thanx

ok thanx guys! l was just curious of how long it has to be and all as l got my information l just have nooo idea how to put it together!do you think l could write it i n 3 weeks?

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
umm my irp is long gone.. it was too big to submit to bos so i just deleted it
i have the actual one but its in a book thing.. its not very good anyway one of my worse assessments id rather not share.
has anyone else considered submitting theirs?
oh and doesnt your teacher keep the top irps from the previous year to help in the future? maybe you can ask her/him to show you.
with your research what i found easiest was to break it up by survey question.
for example..
1. how many times a week do u play sports?
[insert graph of results]
from this graph it is seen that 88% of males play sport more than once a week while only 44% of females do. the national sporting association of the northern territory also did a survey and the results were similar with 85% of makes playing sport more than once a week and 40% of females. this trend can be a result of psychological factors as blah blah blah..
[that is not factual in any way]
basically state a point.. show evidence of primary research.. compare it to ur secondary research and go further into it. dont forget to relate to wellbeing!

oh and stop spamming my forum! *growls*

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
my irp was about 15 pages...not that big..
i got about 65%
could have dont better..it was a week before job
when i had like 10 weeks to do it

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
DanielleM said:
ok, thanx guys for your help, do you reckon l could do a pretty good job in 3 weeks?
for sure
of course u can
3 weeks is heaps 2 do an assessment
and uv already done all ur research...
wat u worrying bout
ill help u...well i dunno lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)