Is >90 reasonable (1 Viewer)

Zipo

HSC
I've always been the student who is capable but doesn't do the work and leaves assignments til the last minute. Just recently I've started to realise this is important to me and improve my habits. I really desire an atar of over 90. At the moment, these are my current ranks

School Rank: 202

This year's cohort is stronger than any other year that has been through the school however.

I have completed my mid course exams btw

English Adv: 15/44
Mathematics: 9/27
Ext 1. Mathematics: 7/7
Chemistry: 5/11
Physics: 5/10
Studies of Relion I: 6/50

I'd say most rankings are fairly stable. The dux of the school generally receives an ATAR of approximately 98. The top 4 students in each of those subjects are all incredibly able students who have predicted atars of over 98, performing very strongly in a range of subjects including ext 2 maths.

So after all this. Am I on track to recieve an atar of 90?
If not
What is my current ATAR prediction and is it possible to improve my rankings in order to achieve 90?

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Yea, defs possible. But i think ur english is the determining factor. If you dont bomb it, then ur all good.

noodlesareyum

HSC
It's possible but change the habit of last min work. Start today than tomorrow. Otherwise you're a capable 95+ student but only getting high 80s to 90.

JohnMaximus

shepherd of the people
HSC
I've always been the student who is capable but doesn't do the work and leaves assignments til the last minute. Just recently I've started to realise this is important to me and improve my habits. I really desire an atar of over 90. At the moment, these are my current ranks

Mathematics: 9/27
Ext 1. Mathematics: 7/7
Don't be this guy then.
Even if the top 6 students are all gonna get a 95+ exam mark, don't be dead last guy.

Also,
don't get beat by 2u students.

You're better than that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)