• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Is a 70~ atar achievable in my case? (2 Viewers)

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Probably going to have to ask @jimmysmith560 for a predicted atar. I can't really tell if you'll get above 70.
From this information, it would appear that an ATAR of 70 is within reach. There are some positive as well as alarming aspects that you may wish to consider across your subjects to have the best chance of reaching an ATAR in this range. Essentially, your performance in some of your subjects is consistent with an ATAR of 70. This includes English Advanced, where your current position is sufficiently favourable. This means that as long as you perform at a similar standard in your English Advanced HSC exam, this subject's contribution will be consistent with your target ATAR. Additionally, the fact that you are ranked first in Visual Arts gives you an important advantage as you approach this subject' HSC exam. To explain this advantage simply, if you perform at the same standard in your external component (both your body of work and your HSC exam), you will achieve a good overall result in this subject, which will contribute significantly to bringing you closer to your ATAR goal.

On the other hand, inferences can be made from your results in your other subjects, especially that improvement is crucial to maximise your chances of achieving an ATAR of 70. You should therefore allocate additional study time towards your subjects in preparation for your HSC exams. In doing so, you should ensure that you address areas of improvement to the best of your ability.

I hope this helps! 😄

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)