Is a 99.95 ATAR achievable with the following? (1 Viewer)

Quartermaster

HSC
I do the following subjects:
- Advanced English (Frankenstein & Blade Runner, Belonging, Hamlet, The Fiftieth Gate)
- Studies of Religion II
- Ancient History
- Modern History (World War I 1914-1919, Germany, Albert Speer, Indochina)
- Business Studies
- PDHPE

panda15

Alligator Navigator
HSC
Of course, 99.95 is possible with any combination of subjects.

pigas

HSC
Yes of course with any subject you can get it. The way to it is not picking certain subjects that you think will bring a higher atar, rather picking what you like and most importantly working your best in it.

jadiskris

HSC
You can achieve any ATAR with any subject combination.
The important thing about these subjects are your ranking, so your results and performance overall.

iBibah

HSC
I do the following subjects:
- Advanced English (Frankenstein & Blade Runner, Belonging, Hamlet, The Fiftieth Gate)
- Studies of Religion II
- Ancient History
- Modern History (World War I 1914-1919, Germany, Albert Speer, Indochina)
- Business Studies
- PDHPE
While they're not the best scaling/aligning subjects, it is possible. It will be extremely tough, as you need to score in the top 0.3% in all subjects, but still possible.

Of course, 99.95 is possible with any combination of subjects.
Yes of course with any subject you can get it.
You can achieve any ATAR with any subject combination.
No you can't, actually.

bangladesh

HSC
While they're not the best scaling/aligning subjects, it is possible. It will be extremely tough, as you need to score in the top 0.3% in all subjects, but still possible.

No you can't, actually.
+1

i highly doubt that you can achieve 99.95 with the subjects you're doing. It is 'possible' but no one is really capable of it. You would need to be within the top 0.2% of state in all your subjects and that is EXTREMELY hard considering the subjects you're doing.
goodluck anyway!

Candidate

HSC
Many people in the past have achieved 99.95 with a similar combination (i.e. no maths or science), so it is still very possible.

It probably would have been ideal to have at least one extension subject though.

I believe Claudia Zwar had a similar combo last year and got it.

Examine

same
HSC
Many people in the past have achieved 99.95 with a similar combination (i.e. no maths or science), so it is still very possible.

It probably would have been ideal to have at least one extension subject though.

I believe Claudia Zwar had a similar combo last year and got it.
It's the same with Thomas Grainger, but then again he's a guy who got 3 state ranks.

panda15

Alligator Navigator
HSC
No, because you already started a thread with the same question which gave good answers, and you couldn't get those into your head, so I don't see how you can fit 5 subjects into your head well enough to become the best in the state.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)