Is alcohol more expensive up at surfers? (1 Viewer)

yourmumishere.

HSC
L said:
at surfers, no.

during schoolies, yes.
how much more expensive?

i'm staying for schoolies next year and am wondering how much i would need to bring just for grog.

HSC
yourmumishere. said:
how much more expensive?

i'm staying for schoolies next year and am wondering how much i would need to bring just for grog.
dont worry. guys will buy it for you, just whisper in their ear that youll give them the night of their life.:rolleyes:

BackCountrySnow

HSC
scaredytiger said:
dont worry. guys will buy it for you, just whisper in their ear that youll give them the night of their life.:rolleyes:
Only works if you're moderately good looking. And even then, you'll probably end the night getting gang raped.

HSC
BackCountrySnow said:
Only works if you're moderately good looking. And even then, you'll probably end the night getting gang raped.
im sure she could choose one that was pathetic/drunk enough. and fuck, she would enjoy a gangbang.

all those cocks slamming into her, giving her the love her daddy never gave her.

Just.waiting

HSC
It's really not that hard to get guys to buy grog for you.
Especially if they've had a few themselves.

On new years I got absolutely trashed, because some desparate loser kept trying to get me drunk. While he succeeded, it wasn't enough to get me to make-out with him.

It was pretty funny actually. The whole 10, 9, 8... thing is going on, he's trying to shove his tounge down my throat, at which point I say "Oh wow, the fireworks look really nice..."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)