is any one plan to do IT course @ MU? (1 Viewer)

Mr MU

Is any one plan to do IT course @ MQ?

and plz tell me why u choose it .......

Last edited:

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
me putting b technology as last ..

y ?it be low!! coz it new course!!

HSC
i might do BIT at Macquarie...but it will be like 4th or 5th preference after UTS and UNSW!
dont know much about these courses actually...but im gonna go to macquarie tomorrow around 2...so i can go to the Info sys talk and stuff

raekwon

yea im thinking of doin bit/bba at macq as my first preference (coz its close) but im have some dilemas as usual coz im expecting a UAI in the higher 90's and so could probably creep into IT at syd (97)... u guys reckon the quality of teaching at macq is as good as syd or unsw in terms of IT?

Mr MU

Originally posted by skip to my lou
i might do BIT at Macquarie...but it will be like 4th or 5th preference after UTS and UNSW!
dont know much about these courses actually...but im gonna go to macquarie tomorrow around 2...so i can go to the Info sys talk and stuff
comparing with Mq what's good about UTS & UNSW?

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
uts - have u being to the IT building? its like WHOA!!! once you see it you dont wanna leave .. plus u get some extra training (1 year or none depending on your course) which is a plus for your resume

unsw - not too sure abt the the it courses there.. think there only two course there ?... information systems /busIT(commerce) and computer science (eng)

Mr MU

so where do u ppl find out about those infos, before u consider doing da course?

Glide

Comp science as first choice (lol as if i'll make it)
BIT as second..

lets hope for the best :|

Qem

Bachelor of information technology is my first choice. Macquarie is an excellent Uni in they allow you a lot of choices, you can customise your course so that its meaningful to you. + its easier to transfer between courses at Macquarie then anywhere else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)