Is any1 going to wait till 20th for results rather than the 19th? (1 Viewer)

mmhmm

Hey is there anyone else out there who is too scared to check out the hsc results on the 19th? Im way too scared cuz of the stories i heard of ppl last yr who got their hsc results and were really excitied and then got their uai's and was really disappointed. i would so hate for that to happen. hopefully i can control myself and wait for the uai's to come out. hmmmmm time will tell!

schwang_thang

i was gonna do that but now i wont...
i figured i wud die of anxiousness whilst all my friends r talkin abt their marks instead, if i didnt

plus, u already know abt the whole high average-lower UAI thing so its not like u rnt prepared 4 wat ur UAI might b...

but if u r waiting, all the best! :)

timmii

sporadic attendee
I originally thought I *would* wait. Now I'm terrified and don't want to check my UAI but I'm fascinated about the results. I mean they are what u actually did rather than an elusive indexed rank. I'm seriously intrigued by them all - the scaling, what my assessment marks turned out to be etc etc...I would rather put off the UAI forever, but i know i can't.

spice girl

magic mirror
I reckon it's better to get whatever marks you can at the earliest day you can get it.

You'd feel a lot worse when everyone knows their marks and you don't.

Blissful ignorance isn't my kind of happiness.

hornet

Its odd.... I used to be nervous about getting my results.... nervous anticipation. Now I am just plain eager, and waiting another day, let alone 2 days 2.5hours is painful to say the least!!

No way could I not stay up till 4/6am for the hsc results..... I could not put it out of my mind for the whole day no way. And all my mates would want to know anyhow (i am the academic of our group, lol peer pressure - never used those 2 words together for 5 years haha). so yeah the pressure is ok, and i plain wanna know how much i owned that ipt exam by :)

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Originally posted by hornet
Its odd.... I used to be nervous about getting my results.... nervous anticipation. Now I am just plain eager, and waiting another day, let alone 2 days 2.5hours is painful to say the least!!

No way could I not stay up till 4/6am for the hsc results..... I could not put it out of my mind for the whole day no way. And all my mates would want to know anyhow (i am the academic of our group, lol peer pressure - never used those 2 words together for 5 years haha). so yeah the pressure is ok, and i plain wanna know how much i owned that ipt exam by :)
I'm getting up at 4am in the morning to check my resuls before the big rush. Probably won't be able to sleep the night before anyway

zannaz

Deloused
HSC
The earlier the better,

I don't handle excitement/anxiousness/fear that well so checking my results is a must!!!!

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
yea

that was always my plan , cos only ur UAI counts... so thats what i will look at

then after that i will check HSC marks

stressed02

Most of my friends are going to wait till Friday to see their UAI first... but i dont think i can. I want to know how i went in each subject before seeing the one number, at least i can be kind of prepared because i have no idea whatsover of what i will be getting...

good luck to everyone

del

HSC
N/A
yeah, at least after Thurs morning.. i will be somewhat prepared for Friday...(hopefully)

anyways i have to work on thurs... and that means i can't escape my marks

Last edited:

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I'll be checking the results...so I can prepare for disappointment of UAI

Either way, the school has invited the Year 12's to a BBQ at school on Thurs, so we can actually discuss our marks... :rolleyes:

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
I was planning on waiting til the 20th. I'd hate to see my results and get all excited cos they look high, when really they're not...
But now I think I'll be too anxious, so I'll probably end up checking. I wish the marks and the UAI came out on the same day...:(

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
im not going to wait a day ... im going to get my results and speculate my uai ... good ol speculatin ...

Ozz^E

Theres NO way im waitin a whole day. Ill be up at 4. I dont think theres any point in delaying.

:)

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
for 'hackers' who are also eager to find out there results i reckon you can get them even earlier than 4am ...

mmhmm

Originally posted by natstar
FUK, i have no idea what im going to do. Im scared shitless!
me too im soo shit scared aswell
hmmm damn i think now im gonna check on thurday but i dont want to have false expectations

damn the board of studies y cant they release it the same day as the uai and damn uac for also not releasing uai the same day as hsc resutls

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)