Is anyone doing Bio ethics? (1 Viewer)

escape

hey-

i just handed in an assignment last week on religion and abortion. Bloody interesting stuff. we were asked to focus on 2 religions- i chose Christianity and Islam- good stuff.

I think its a really interestnig thing to research re. religious perspectives.

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
Originally posted by escape
hey-

i just handed in an assignment last week on religion and abortion. Bloody interesting stuff. we were asked to focus on 2 religions- i chose Christianity and Islam- good stuff.

I think its a really interestnig thing to research re. religious perspectives.
yes it is! religion is the most interesting subject i did last year, one of the reasons why i did so well in it was because i actually enjoyed it!

glad you like it too escape!!

chardie2 alot of people would have done bioethics...if you need help just ask....but take a look at other threads before posting your questions! let this be your first warning before other people bite your head off :p

i did christianity and judaism

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
I wont bite her head off.. (unless you are talking in the third person).......I have already read her essay.......
:)

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
we are aldo going bioethics - christainity and judaism and i did a depth assignmetn on Euthanasia adn we had a good look at aborition in class

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
tenille...spam????
never
:spam:

BTW...am scabbing resources so if anyone wants to share essays as a summary source......

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Originally posted by redslert
now that's just spam :p
no i just seem to be the the only person doing rites on here. ethics sounds better.
Originally posted by snapperhead
tenille...spam????
never
:spam:

BTW...am scabbing resources so if anyone wants to share essays as a summary source......
shh you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)