Is anyone else doind two major works? (1 Viewer)

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
with major work u really need time management, especially if your doing more than 1 or is realli disorgainsed... :p

perhaps at this stage, list your priorities, and do the most important task

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
I'll definitely have Art and Society and Culture next year, and possibly ext. History.

One of my friends has DAT, Art, Society and Culture, and Photography. :S

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
I couldn't handle it. I started the HSC with Ext Hist and EE2, but ended up dropping EE2 by the beginning of February.

Im not good with time and I also had do direction with EE2, so it was logical to drop it. It was just too tough for me to juggle the worrying over two major works (although, ext hist is MUCH smaller and causes less stress).

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
Ambi said:
Is anyone else doing 2 major works?

I'm stressing out. I'm doing art and D&T. And i think its killing me slowly. I just want to know if anyones in the same boat and how you're coping!
D&T and VA are a deadly combination cause both major works demand so much time, planning and thought. I don't do VA and D&T, I do VA and Drama, however Ambi, I sympathise with you GREATLY cause there are some kids at our school doing D&T and VA and the poor things are also stressed.

Hang in there. :)

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
Sarah168 said:
I couldn't handle it. I started the HSC with Ext Hist and EE2, but ended up dropping EE2 by the beginning of February.

Im not good with time and I also had do direction with EE2, so it was logical to drop it. It was just too tough for me to juggle the worrying over two major works (although, ext hist is MUCH smaller and causes less stress).
yeah my perfectionism, procrastination and lack of planning made me stress so much that i am sure my life span decreased by 4 yrs..

asha_ramirez

HSC
We're working on our drama group performance tomorrow... we're so screwed.
Not to mention drama individual which I basically haven't started (prac work, I've researched)
English Ex.2 which I'm almost half the way through.
And V.A which I'm about half done.
I want to finish at least 2 majors by the end of the holidays: probably Drama GP and Art. But I don't like my chances of being able to study well for the trials.
I'm so unprepared for this year, but there is no way that I'd do it over. AHH!

LVB

the PIP and ext 2...i was gonna do history ext aswell but no way. quite a few of my friends have 3 to do...idiots

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
hmm. my original plan for next yr involved ee2, ext hist and drama, but i'm pretty sure i'm dropping drama. so technically next yr i'll only have 1 mw. thank god, 1 is enough this yr :p

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
well my hsc is next year.. .and ill have drama n ext eng 2 major works to do... kinda scary

olay

HSC
truly-in-bliss said:
yeah my perfectionism, procrastination and lack of planning made me stress so much that i am sure my life span decreased by 4 yrs..
*whimpers* me too.... [*attempts to stab major work*].

Kulazzi

HSC
if i keep all my subjects, then I'll have three,

If i drop one then I'll only have two :rolleyes:

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Im doing EE2 (Critical Analysis) and Drama (Applied Research)

Its REALLY kililng me! Thank god I dropped Ext History!!!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I had Ext His, Ext II Eng, Compositions for Music.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
truly-in-bliss said:
dont worry... haha.... thatz the case with almost everyone. you just have to use the limited time you have.. :p
rofl. i thought i was unprepared and that time in the hsc was nothing, that was until i did the japanese hsc course in one semester....THAT WAS HECTIC!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)