Is anyone else doing holy day for their major work? (1 Viewer)

jgirl<><

HSC
If so what did you think if it and what question r u doing? I'm doing promotion and program

kathleen18587

HSC
im thinking of doing costume design for it, but i thought it may be a little to simple. i thought it was a sad yet interesting story and with promotion you would be able to do a fair bit.

toddy_

HSC
i am....

Im doing it. And im doing set design for it, i dont want to do a boring set, so im working real hard to come up with something really...great...which hopefully i have done. Im going to do the model in a few weeks time.

I think its a really interesting play, and it was my favourite out of the whole selection, even if half my class were really freaked by it.

Charlie_88

im doing it for promotion and program too.
pretty dark play, but it seemed like itd be something i could work with.
my first design involved a candle, lots of black and rain. but my teacher hated it (as did lots of others). just me and a couple other people liked it. so i was kind of forced to change it. i kept the rain thing happening, now im using the shawl as my main visual. what colour did you imagine the shawl to be? at the moment mine is green, but i think i need to change it.

can you find much info on andrew bovell? im not finding a great deal.

jgirl<><

HSC
i reckon the shawl would have been brown or cream... just my opinion
Also in my log book i wanna put in some related material.. have you guys got any ideas?- J-Girl<><

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)