is anyone else excited about going to O week?? (1 Viewer)

HSC
i read about the activities and am really excited about it and also about actually getting into this so called uni lifestyle.

there's a trivia night! and unions and music and crap. i'm a sucker for open days!

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
i have to work during oweek. no freebies for me :(

i hope they are better for you guys this year.

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
lol, dont worry darlin, O week is pretty boring - you spend most of the time trailing around after guides and secretaries looking at rooms, hearing self-indulgent speeches from the faculty heads and growing old and cobwebby standing in lines buying books

AtomicPrincess

HSC
I'm totally excited about it....although parts will be boring, there are some good parts like the band night and trivia....I so can't wait.

AtomicPrincess

HSC
Just because you guys aren't 18 doesn't mean that you cant go out. On the BigTix website it says that Datarock is an "Over 17's" event...at least you guys can get into that.

Gibbo69er

Poor Student
HSC
wat about the trivia night? that dont seem like it will have alcohol or anything u need to be 18+ for...

P.S. I'm another 17er :(

rific

HSC
You really shouldn't worry if you're under 18, uni, and o-week, isn't just about drinking. O-week's definitely, as SJ said, about the free pens. I haven't quite figured out what uni's about yet, but there should certainly be free pens.

And the lining up for everything, also great fun.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Pens schmens. The calico bags are where its at!!!

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
yeah the bags too... but i have lots of bags.. they don't run out.. pens do... and i need pens..... i'm currently using my thumbnail dipped in tar... bring on o-week!!

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
_fortunes_fool said:
Don't worry, you're not the only one. I turn 18 the week after O-Week :mad1:

....you could go to UNSW's one it's the week after

em_516

bludging..
HSC
AtomicPrincess said:
Just because you guys aren't 18 doesn't mean that you cant go out. On the BigTix website it says that Datarock is an "Over 17's" event...at least you guys can get into that.
have fun with that..last year the butterfly effect was 'over 17s' and then at the last minute they decided that it couldn't be because then they wouldn't be able to serve alcohol at the bar or something really retarded..yeh, good luck :)

(and if they do go ahead with it, i'm gonna be so pissed coz i missed out last year :p)

totally looking forward to datarock though, yay! :D

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
rific said:
You really shouldn't worry if you're under 18, uni, and o-week, isn't just about drinking. O-week's definitely, as SJ said, about the free pens. I haven't quite figured out what uni's about yet, but there should certainly be free pens.

And the lining up for everything, also great fun.

don't forget, the free condoms

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)