• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Is anyone else getting seen questions for Economics or Business this term? (1 Viewer)

HarryG123

HSC
My School is giving us seen questions for Economics and Business. They say they can't give us unseen questions because not everyone does economics and business at the same time. I don't understand why we cant just take an english or maths lesson of to do it. It makes this term easier but it isn't really preparing us for Trials or HSC very well. Im wondering if this is normal and if any other schools are doing this.

may22

HSC
I’ve had something similar (for a different subject) where we were given a bunch of questions to practise and a handful of those (we didn’t know which ones) would be in the exam

honestly…I found it way too easy because I could keep refining my planned answers and memorise them. But surprisingly, a lot of people struggled (exam stress, time management, idk)

it’s probably not the best assessment in terms of mirroring the trials/HSC, but I guess you can still work against the clock to figure out how you go with time as an indication for the final exams

also…take advantage of the fact that it’s not a difficult assessment task. You can use your extra time to focus on others subjects lol

FesuY

HSC
Ive done 4 seen questions this year, 1 for eco, 1 for legal and 2 for business.

HarryG123

HSC
I’ve had something similar (for a different subject) where we were given a bunch of questions to practise and a handful of those (we didn’t know which ones) would be in the exam

honestly…I found it way too easy because I could keep refining my planned answers and memorise them. But surprisingly, a lot of people struggled (exam stress, time management, idk)

it’s probably not the best assessment in terms of mirroring the trials/HSC, but I guess you can still work against the clock to figure out how you go with time as an indication for the final exams

also…take advantage of the fact that it’s not a difficult assessment task. You can use your extra time to focus on others subjects lol
Yeah. Im loving the extra time for my other subjects. Im getting the questions at the start of next week and then i'll write them and memorise them. Apparently there going to mark quite harsh, but even still very easy assessment task.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)