Is anyone else over school (1 Viewer)

liam_1234

HSC
N/A
This year has total made me hate school.. i used to like it now its the worst.. i cant wait to get out of it

*Thumbelina* :p

HSC
hmm... help

hey, im new on this thing, and i dont know how to post new threads... so um how do i do it? over school?!!! hell yeah!
i wake up in the morning and hate the fact that it's only monday, tuesday and now wednesday :(
oh well,
t'will be all over soon
cheers

Samie_Loo

quacktacular
HSC
isnt everyone of school... i mean the end is NEAR... soooo close...

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
*Thumbelina* :p said:
hey, im new on this thing, and i dont know how to post new threads... so um how do i do it? over school?!!! hell yeah!
i wake up in the morning and hate the fact that it's only monday, tuesday and now wednesday :(
oh well,
t'will be all over soon
cheers
Go to whichever forum you wish to post your thread in, and at the top of the page, there should be a button with "New Thread" on it. If you don't see it at the top, it's probably because there are sub-forums. Scroll down, and you'll see it.

I'm not over school. Is anyone not over school?

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
yeah but everyone says they miss it for some reason after they leave :confused:

madmanjd

HSC
goan_crazy said:
yeah but everyone says they miss it for some reason after they leave
coz u dont have ur parents to sponge off ;)
i already know ill miss it coz ur with all ur good friends all the time, and im bludging school quite a lot so its relaxing. plus the 12 weeks of holidays each year is great...unless u decide to teach u get like 4 weeks or sumthin

Mandy101

HSC
I'm so over assessments... but I like school, I'll miss my friends when it's all over.

HEADLEFT

HSC
yeah I like going to school but not for the learning part and am glad it will be over soon but at the same time not.

gah

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
my dad always tells me "school days are the bet days of your whole life" ugh. yuk. is that supposed to make me feel better? now that i know that this is the best life if going to get. makes me want to shoot myself. No point going on, if these are the best days. What fucking crap advice.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
i feel sad
i got a chem exam tomorrow
i want a hug :(
and yes im so over school
only 8 weeks left

volition

arr.
HSC
Yeah, I'm starting to find school is getting a little monotonous and generally boring, but I know that the life I lead now at school is pretty easy and 'sheltered' if you know what I mean. It's kind of like I don't want to grow up, but at the same time, I'm eager to finish school and experience life at Uni. Not long left now though, so I figure I may as well put in the effort now and be proud of it all at the end.

LiL_JeN_JeN

WTF is Goonie Goo Goo
HSC
Ahoy Mates!!!
There are 25 days of school left!
Im so happy to FINALLY be getting away oh it will be bliss...sleeping in...mmm!!
I am over school...for sure...been over it for a while now actually...its getting so much more boring and slightly tense in some classes...teachers are stressing and OMG killin me!!

Anyways
Im outta here
Jen

tennille

HSC
I absolutely loved year 12. I mean, the work was terrible, but the environment was great. Your teachers become much more friendly.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
that should be, SHOULD be more friendly. The only good thing to come out of my school experience, is a year 12 jersey, and senior toilets.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)