Is anyone else over the HSC? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Russdog said:
none of the things I was interested in when I chose my subjects, I am still interested in. like in year 10 I loved computers, so I chose IPT and SDD, now I fgn hate computers to the extreme..
you got a point there.
i regret doing IPT too, i further eventually realised im a scientist at heart.
i just wished i chose biology to complete the collection and collaboration of scientific study.

but im fine studying physics and chemistry otherwise.

trivedir

HSC
im over it, but its not too bad. the hsc is the just the start of ur working life and independance - not the end.

man im so bored...

beentherdunthat

HSC
:wave: I didn't get much of a choice. My school is pretty limited when offering subjects. lol. But I'm pretty happy with the subjects I got stuck with anyway :)

I done bio, bio is pretty good, easier than chem :) But chem is easy also. Luckily, I didn't pick physics. I wouldn't be able to cope with so much damn science subjects.

Ahmed A

[JLS.MCH]
HSC
:wave: I didn't get much of a choice. My school is pretty limited when offering subjects. lol. But I'm pretty happy with the subjects I got stuck with anyway :)

I done bio, bio is pretty good, easier than chem :) But chem is easy also. Luckily, I didn't pick physics. I wouldn't be able to cope with so much damn science subjects.
yeah i know too well how u feel
hehe but i did business studies and legal this year after dropping chemistry and physics finally!!
bio is the best!! its the only science subject i shall eva luv :)

crystal.g

HSC
im sooooooooo over the hsc its not funny. all my friends are stressing and beginning 2 break down n lecturing me telling me how i should study more, but i say stuff it

Ahmed A

[JLS.MCH]
HSC
sooooooooo over the hsc its not funny. all my friends are stressing and beginning 2 break down n lecturing me telling me how i should study more, but i say stuff it
ohh im exactly like thatt its not funny lolz.
all my friends r telln me... stop goin out man... stop goin to friends and family on FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHTS! lol lyk str8 out who studies on a friday or a saturday night??
thats jus depression to d maxx
u gotta go out once in a while so that ur not totally overcome by the HSC (which is completely over-rated in my books)

beentherdunthat

HSC
Ahmed A said:
yeah i know too well how u feel
hehe but i did business studies and legal this year after dropping chemistry and physics finally!!
bio is the best!! its the only science subject i shall eva luv :)
:wave: Good evening!!! (D/W this is spark of madness incited by the trials:))

I was doing legal as well, good subject, but glad I dropped it coz the legal class got dogged major time huh?

crystal.g said:
im sooooooooo over the hsc its not funny. all my friends are stressing and beginning 2 break down n lecturing me telling me how i should study more, but i say stuff it
Ahh comeon... just two months of hell--- Can't you just do that???
Seriously, why would you want to miss out on wanting to do something you really like? Believe me, not being able to go to UNI is a sucky life (Thats what I think anyway... awaiting your disapproval :) )

anderu

HSC
are you guys over the HSC because of the stress and pressure? OR are you guys over it cause you know you fked up and theres no coming back???

Amy Lou

Academic
HSC
anderu said:
are you guys over the HSC because of the stress and pressure? OR are you guys over it cause you know you fked up and theres no coming back???
First option. I've worked so hard, but the constant crap most people come out with really gets to me.
"I'm so stupid" 'I don't have time to study'
"The HSC isn't the end of the world"
Really just shut up people!

lisas18

HSC
Omg! im with you all.. I thought that i was alone..im so over the hsc already it hasnt hit me that trials are in 3 days! Im sick of ppl saying the hsc is be all end all..its good to have it but not worth the stress of it all..i think that if we try then we will get what we deserve its not worth busting ourselves over!
Goodluck all..xxx

anaoum

HSC
last exam of trials is economics on wednesday!!!!!

then im free.... till hsc itself

Russdog

russell
HSC
I've got two on monday (maths and sdd, two worst subjects) then one on the last monday.. which is pretty sweet considering I pretty much get the whole week off next week.

zozman

HSC
Here here!!! God, I've only had a week of Trials already and I'm so burnt out - five exams in a week ..how is this fair?? And a night between the English ones? I mean get real - three moduls in 2 hours? Far out, they're driving us insane..

But absolutely we shouldn't be stressing - stress does nothing but impede your performance :) Trust me!

So just chill kids, do your best and keep your head, 'cos that's all you can ask for at the end of the day, isn't it? Your happiness?

:) I think so :)

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Amy Lou said:
First option. I've worked so hard, but the constant crap most people come out with really gets to me.
"I'm so stupid" 'I don't have time to study'
"The HSC isn't the end of the world"
Really just shut up people!
But it isn't :)
zozman said:
Here here!!! God, I've only had a week of Trials already and I'm so burnt out - five exams in a week ..how is this fair?? And a night between the English ones? I mean get real - three moduls in 2 hours? Far out, they're driving us insane..

But absolutely we shouldn't be stressing - stress does nothing but impede your performance :) Trust me!

So just chill kids, do your best and keep your head, 'cos that's all you can ask for at the end of the day, isn't it? Your happiness?

:) I think so :)
When you have an exam that is out of 120 marks in 2 hours, you begin to appreciate having 2 minutes a mark rather than a minute a mark. But I agree with the rest of your post :)

Stezza

HSC
Hey guys...its great to talk to people who hate the HSC as well...

I go to a really small school...its fairly new...and the teachers freak out that they won't get any students because of our HSC results..

They are so caught up in the previous: 'hard working, excellent' year 12 class...that all they do is compare us to them...and tell us how we are the worst year 12 in the history of the school..

I started my trials today...with English paper 1 of course...and..to be honest...I really have no clue how I went...

I hate the spasticated questions they throw at you...like with Transformations and Powerplay..

I hate the time frame they give you...why can't we have an hour for each essay in paper 2?
We get an hour for each in ext eng...

I am so over the stress...the feeling of failure...definately the teachers..and your mark never being good enough.

Most of all...I hate the 'don't stress..it doesnt mean that much' lecture you get from all your teachers...and as you are walking out the door they state: "Just remember guys...this exam is worth 30% of your final assessment mark"

Better yet...I have 7 exams in 1 school week...and it would have been 8 if they didnt start today...does anyone else think that is fair?

Is anyone else in the same boat with a trillion exams in one week?

Thanks for letting me winge!!

cucum3rs

Queen Of The World
HSC
referencing to earlier thread posts...

WHO THE HELL ARE THESE MACHINES WHO MANAGE TO WRITE 8+ PAGES IN 40 MINUTES FOR ENGLISH!!! I BARELY MANAGE 4, SOMETIMES 5 IF IM FEELING LIKE A TERMINATOR!:eek:

but seriously

whats your secret lolol:confused:

anaqua

HSC
THE HSC IS LIKE A BAD SMELL!!!!!

:bomb: :burn: i had both adv. english trials today. i had to do it all in one day coz i was sick when they were scheduled!

ANGRYNESS! i dont think i answered the questions at all. i just wrote everything i knew on the topics ( and that is very little)

haha how dumb!!!!!!!!

Stezza

HSC
Big writing is my secret to 8+ pages..and as I run out of time it gets bigger and bigger!!

Just a question to everyone..

Does anyone in year 12 at your school have 'Special Provisions'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)